5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bag, Happy Hockey Mom
Published on January 25, 2009 by Sandieg05

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, better hope nothing goes wrong with any parts
We got the bag from the local rink store (Skateworld Huntsville, AL) on 9/25/08.

The first fan had to be replaced because the plastic knob was broken.

Published on July 17, 2009 by Mark D. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bag, Happy Hockey Mom, January 25, 2009
Sandieg05 (Wichita, KS USA) - See all my reviews
Bought the Shock Doctor dryer along with this bag for my son to hold lots of stinky gear. Has been a great success with the hockey son, (owner of much stinky gear), hockey sisters (offended by stench issuing from gear) and the cat, who rather digs the stench and likes to plant her cold fanny on top of the warm bag while it dries and de-funks the gear. And it works! Excellent construction, interior removable baffles make for easier packing for practice, channels move air to dry and aerate the gear, charcoal filter in dryer prevents air issuing from bag turning household into simulated hockey locker room. Love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, better hope nothing goes wrong with any parts, July 17, 2009
Mark D. Jones (Huntsville, AL United States) - See all my reviews

The first fan had to be replaced because the plastic knob was broken.

The shoulder strap connects via 2 clips mounted on the bag. One of those clips is bad, the inside edge is sharp and has cut the strap on the bag to pieces. The only way to get it repaired is to ship the bag across the country so it can be replaced since they don't have any replacement parts available. The cost of shipping it there and bag will be over $20 all to replace a $.50 part.

What a waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more stinky, moldy gear!, April 15, 2009
I play in two different leagues so i often find myself playing games less than 24 hours apart. i HATED having to play with wet gear. This bag actually dries my gear in four hours. I'll usually turn on the blower then, an hour later, give it a full turn again so it dries for four hours instead of three. Does the trick and my gear doesn't smell either. The bag itself is constructed very well. Stitching etc. are all great quality. 40" bag seems huge at first but you fill it up pretty quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Vendor has too many excuses, September 16, 2010
I ordered this bag and the order was cancelled, but I was not notified until I reached out to find out about shipping. They said they could not get any more from supplier and did not offer an alternative. I went back on Amazon and it remains listed citing 2 in stock. I would not shop with these folks, their attention to detail and customers is severely lacking, you don't get what you order and they don't offer an alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hockey Bag - Dry Gear, May 3, 2009
Imax132 (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure if this would work, but I was happily impressed. Gotta love dry gear.