Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 30, 2014
If you are traveling for a long trip or have to accommodate various outfits this case can help you out. when i received it, i didn't think it was going to be able to do the job but, voila! It does hold 8 pairs of ladies shoes. I put in pumps and wedges with heels from 3-4 inches and they fit in nicely. Much better that using up suitcase space and wrinkling clothes or putting them in plastic bags to go in a duffle where they can get squished or scratched. Outside if the plastic smell which i deodorized with an essential oil spray i am good to go!
on March 24, 2014
So I am upset but I am still going to use it. Anyways- looking at the picture it looks like you can fit 2 shoes/heels/wedges in one slot.

No you can't. Unless you force it in and scratch your shoes- and I mean FORCE it in like ruin your shoes. In the end some of the heels I have I have to put one shoe in one slot.
on February 17, 2014
What to do with your shoes when you travel? Do you stuff them into the sides of your suitcase where they get flattened while soiling you garments? Do you distort the front of your suitcase by flattening your shoes and squeezing them into the front pocket? If you're going away for a while you may need several pairs of shoes for multiple events--but they take up so much space! Where are you going to put them? This travel bag holds 8 pairs of shoes neatly and cleanly and will fit at the bottom of a foldover garment bag quite nicely. It's easy to use, keeps shoes and garments apart, can be used for other purposes and appears to be well-made and strong.

When mine arrived it had a faint vinyl smell about it, but that cleared up by airing the bag for a couple of days. I'm going on a long cruise and I can't wait to try it out!
on June 12, 2014
We took this on our 8 day cruise, and of course, I took quite a few pairs of shoes. I was able to fit 13-15 pairs of shoes in this bag. The slots for the shoes are big enough that you can double and even triple some pairs of shoes (flats, flip-flops, etc.) My heels fit in one section as a pair...however, my Volitile flips, were only 1 to a section. Good thing I only took one pair like that.
The bag is made of vinyl and I was afraid it would give or the strap would break, as loaded as I had it, but it held up nicely.
on July 7, 2014
It's just what I expected. I don't like to put my shoes in the same suitcase as my clothes so I was looking for a travel bag that I was exclusively for my shoes. I also like to travel with a variety of shoes so this Shoe Storage Travel Bag by WalterDrake is exactly what I was looking for! It's light weight and it holds 8 pair of shoes!

P.S. It's a perfect gift for a woman for those men that never know what to get.
on September 26, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised. After reading the various reviews, I wasn't sure if this shoe storage bag would work for me. I just received it and I'm impressed. Yes it's plastic inside, but it's needed to clean the shoes you put in. My husbands 11 1/2 dress shoes and tennis shoe do fit nicely, one shoe per pouch. He can fit 4 pair of shoes in here. We travel a lot, but mainly in the car, so I think this will work out great. For the airplane travelers, this will not survive unless it's in your luggage, maybe a carry-on. I would have liked the handles to have a more sturdy reinforcement, but we'll see. I'll update if anything goes wrong.
review image review image
on August 18, 2014
I bought this for a trip. Looking at the different reviews, It was hard to tell how many shoes I could get in this bag. Having it in my possession, I can see that it will hold a pair of flat pumps easily in one slot. You will need 2 slots for a pair of running shoes. This bag is bigger than I thought it would be, but I think it will be perfect for what I want to do .. Looking forward to using it and being organized.
on June 25, 2014
Wife loves it use it all the time when travel. Would recommend it to all my family and friends.
Thanks
on December 11, 2015
I was very excited to receive this shoe bag since packing shoes has always been a hassle on trips. When I packed for my first trip after I received it, I was pleased that it held my shoes and made packing simpler. However, by the time we reached out hotel room the handle had started tearing from the bag. By the time we returned home from our 5 day trip, the handle had completely ripped from the bag. I did not hang the bag, I wear small shoes, and we did not put any of my husband's shoes in the bag. Very disappointed in this purchase.
review image
on June 20, 2015
I have been looking for shoe storage solutions for years. This one hits the mail on the head and delivers everything I need in home storage as well as for traveling. Individual compartments and water tight enclosure is fantastic! Although designed for 8 pair of shoes, I am able to fit 17 pair of sandals easily. Simply love this and have ordered 5 more to help me organize and store my shoes at home. Slides under my bed with no problems. Highly recommended!!!! You won't be disappointed.