5.0 out of 5 stars great!!
I LOVE these shoelaces. They came very quickly in the mail and I was thrilled to see that the color was exactly the same as it was pictured. They were on the thin side like i wanted, for my shoes, and they were just long enough. Hint: if you have a pair of adult sized sneakers the best bet is to get the longest length shoelace. It fit my Nike shoes perfectly:-)
Published 17 months ago by Anna Lostritto

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is fine, but in a month they have fallen apart
These were the perfect size and color for my daughters favorite shoes, however, they are a poor quality. They have difficulty staying tied and they are breaking after a month of use.
Published 5 months ago by LJB

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, February 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great FLAT Shoelaces, May 2, 2013
mrskcs (Raleigh, NC, USA) - See all my reviews
I hate round shoelaces because they won't stay tied, and these flat cotton laces are perfect for tennis shoes and the colors are great for my husbands dress shoes as well. They're well made, true to length!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are shoelaces, February 23, 2014
John Anthony (NEW YORK, NY USA) - See all my reviews
A review for shoelaces. Alright, here goes. When I took the shoelaces out of the box (great packaging Amazon!!) I was amazed at how soft they were to the touch. They when through the holes on my sneakers with such ease....wow!! They make nice knots too. They're shoelaces for heavens sake- what more can one say. Oh, yes....they are neon green!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ...Wow, April 8, 2013
My shoes have never tied like this. Let's just say I'm never buying my shoelaces anywhere else ever again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, December 10, 2012
I love the gold shimmer in these. very nice! I am thinking of putting them in some black boots or some white high-top sneakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome laces, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Shoe String King Flat Shoelaces for Sneakers, Boots and Shoes - Chose your colors and size
these are quality made laces that pop with the colors of your choice, the arrived quickly and for only a couple of dollars ya cant beat it

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is fine, but in a month they have fallen apart, January 31, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars 27" is for kid shoes! FYI, January 23, 2014
Lena "Lena" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Had to approximate the length needed for my Converse and went with 27"... oops. Just laced them up and they BARELY reach the top! haha. I'll walk around with the top one un-done for a bit til the 36" come in. LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what we needed, May 12, 2014
Came in a small yellow manila envelope. Fits perfectly, just the right color. This is the perfect thing to make my shoes look great! ! i didn't like the shipping cost or that the amazon system didn't easily give me the price total on the my orders summary page.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 14, 2014
This product is exactly what I wanted. They are not white, they are gray, the color stands out and is instinctively gray. The 36' are a little small but not to bad. I think that if I would of went a size bigger then they would be to long. All in all a great buy and got them as soon as I needed them

Rate and Discover Movies