5.0 out of 5 stars shoelaces...not just a piece of string!
For some reason I have been going through shoestrings like they were water. Expensive as well as cheap ones. Now I am not hard on shoes. My shoes last several years...any style.

Lately though it seems quality strings had become a relic of the past. Try as I may I couldn't find good quality strings. I now have and I highly reccomend these strings.
Published 23 months ago by englishsunset

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick
These are much thicker than the page makes them seem. These would work well for boots but are too thick for casual/dress shoes.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars shoelaces...not just a piece of string!, September 9, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick, October 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, November 9, 2012
These laces (45") are great for six-eyelet shoes. Somebody got a new pair of sneakers with stunted. stiff laces that could not be made to tie without a significant hold up. These laces were the right color and they get the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gray Shoelaces, September 6, 2012
I bought gray and orange tennis shoes, which I really like, but the laces that came with them were orange and I thought it was too much bright color. These shoe laces tone down the color and the shoes look great now. The laces are well made and arrived quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoelaces do not stay tied, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Shoe String King Round Shoelaces for Sneakers, Boots and Shoes - Chose your colors and size
The quality of the laces was good, but I kept tying these continuously which is very annoying. I will have to replace them with laces that stay tied so I am disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Shoelace, November 26, 2012
These shoelaces have just the right amount of opalescence to enhance the aesthetics of my old running shoes. Yeah, I'm kidding. They are gray shoelaces. Just what I expected. I like the round laces better than flat ones. My gray shoes came with flat white laces. I saw a pair of those elastic pull laces with the little clamp and thought they looked cool. I bought them and after a short while decided they were good for making it easy to get your shoes on and off, but didn't tighten securely enough to hold my foot in place or the shoe tongue for that matter. So I ordered these round gray ones. They are good quality. Look good on my shoes. They allow me to tighten them just right and the shoe tongue doesn't slide to the side anymore. Didn't think I could come up with this much to say about shoe laces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe Laces, August 4, 2012
I purchased two pair of these in black and red and was really impressed with how well made they are. I go thru more than my share of treking shoes; with that said, the first thing to go is always the shoe laces. These are better than the original laces which came with the shoes. They are that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality laces, May 10, 2013
These laces are nice and full. I ordered from another vendor and they were flimsy with white tips. These might cost a little bit more than some of the others but it is well worth it. These are actually quality laces and are worth the extra money. If you already spent $100+ on the shoes, go ahead and invest in some good laces. The flimsy ones made my shoes look cheap so I decided to take them out (take the $3 lost on those) and ordered from these guys instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars these laces changed my world, March 3, 2014
I bought these shoelaces expecting to receive a pair of round, brown shoelaces. But what I received instead has forever changed my world. They arrived quickly in discreet packaging, so no worries about postman or neighbors thinking I've got some kind of shoelace fetish. Inside the package, were two nicely wrapped brown shoelaces to the exact length I had ordered.

Of course I spent some time enjoying the fine texture of these laces, they are smooth but with a light and pleasant ribbed feel. The fresh, clean smell of new laces is something to savor. No need to rush to put these babies on the shoes, need to enjoy the freshness while it lasts. Sit down and spend some time with these laces, get to know them and let them get to know you - you will not regret it. I digress from my review.

After getting to know these laces well, the time came to lace up my shoes. Amazingly, my old shoes came to life in such an unexpected way! Kind of like getting a new fuzzy steering wheel cover. Now every time I wear these shoes, I feel a new found confidence. It's uncanny but joyous! Thanks for making such awesomeness!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly described, May 8, 2013
Unfortunately the description did not emphasize that they are for boots only and would not fit shoes. We were looking for shoelaces not boot laces

Rate and Discover Movies