Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on October 14, 2012
I have never written a product review, but I am on this one so you can have a little more information (that I wish I had) before you decide to purchase. First of all, I do love the product. My closet is so much more organized now. So you can learn from my mistake - in addition to measuring the closet for fit, make sure you measure the width of the closet door. We put it together in our living room and then realized it was too wide for the closet door, so we had to take it partially apart, then reassmble in the closet. It's about 23-1/2 inches wide. Another thing I wish I had known first was the height. The entire unit is about 34.25" tall. I planned to put mine underneath a hanging rod of shirts. As I was reassembling in the closet, I realized that it would be too tall to fit under the hanging clothes. I elected to leave off one layer since I don't have a lot of shoes, and that worked fine for me. Each layer has 6 cubbies for shoes. The unit comes with 4 layers. Since I only used 3 layers, mine is about 26" tall and holds 18 pairs of shoes. I hope this information is helpful.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
This product was not available to ship to HI, which is understandable, the box weighed 58 lbs! I had it shipped to family who forwarded it to me in HI. I've been looking for something similar and actually placed an order with a local furniture maker, it was about $600. The maker messed up on the design and decided to refund me instead. I was lucky enough to find this rack on a cyber monday deal for a lil over $150. It was VERY easy to assemble and it seems VERY sturdy. The spinner glides nicely and my shoes are a perfect fit. I love this thing!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse