5.0 out of 5 stars They're shoelaces!
These shoelaces successfully keep my sneakers from falling off my feet. They haven't started to fray. What else can you say about shoelaces?
Published 9 months ago by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for athletic shoes
All is exactly as described, and the fit is OK - about 2" longer than the Saucony standard laces. Didn't like the way the flat ones looked in the shoes because of the way they bunched up un the round holes. So went with round laces.
Published 3 months ago by GKL

5.0 out of 5 stars They're shoelaces!, March 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoelaces, March 20, 2014
No joke the best shoe laces I have ever ordered. They laced through my shoes like silk, it was so easy they practically laced themselves. And what I didnt think about was how comfortable they would be. Before these my foot was always just coming right out of my shoes, but now with these bad boys, my foot stays secure and in place. Im telling you what, whoever thought of this idea is a genius. They should really include them with every shoe!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful about length, July 12, 2014
Can (Santiago, Chile) - See all my reviews
I was dumb and I followed other's people advice that the 36'' were perfect, well, they aren't, actual length depends on the size of your shoe, so there's no one-size fits all.

After purchasing, I actually went and measured the original shoelaces for my converse (13 US, men) and they actually are 58''.

The quality is good, they are shoelaces, nothing special, just don't follow other people's advice, take out the shoelaces and actually measure them before buying one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laces that don't come untied., November 27, 2013
Unlike other dress shoe laces, they don't come untied. I thought they were a bit too pricey, but having your shoes come untied is no bargain, either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun laces for my running shoes, May 5, 2014
I bought a pair of these laces in hot pink to put on my running shoes. They're bright and adorable.
I think that $6.99 is a little pricey for shoelaces, but the color selection is great.
The 45" laces work perfectly for my running shoes. (And on the tag it says that they work for shoes with 7 pairs of eyelets.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great laces, September 2, 2014
They now put round shoes laces in all shoe sold just so you will have to buy new laces. the round laces come untied, no matter how hard you tie them , they still come untied. These wide flat laces never come untied and you really don't have to make them very tight. Now I am not tying my shoes 10 times a day, I'm happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Fast Delivery, October 17, 2013
I went with this company because it was one of the few that had different length options for laces. I ordered a pair of 36 inch Khaki laces for a pair of dressy sneakers and they are awesome! Would definitely order from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars True to color and sturdy, December 1, 2013
Small Biz User (Buffalo Grove, IL USA) - See all my reviews
The color was perfect and the shoelaces are strong. I will buy these again in a different color next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy laces., November 14, 2013
Nice sturdy laces in a great color. Not exactly cheap but they work and were the exact color I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Boots, October 14, 2014
I bought these for a pair of boots I bought that came with horrible round/waxy laces. These laces were exactly the color of the boots which was great. The only thing that could have made them better is if they had been just a little longer. I bought the longest laces (137 cm) and on my boots that reached a little bit up my calves they were just a bit short. I can tie them just fine, but I would have liked just a little more room on the end so I wasn't cutting it so short. Great laces though for a great price.