Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on March 1, 2014
These shoelaces successfully keep my sneakers from falling off my feet. They haven't started to fray. What else can you say about shoelaces?
on September 2, 2014
They now put round shoes laces in all shoe sold just so you will have to buy new laces. the round laces come untied, no matter how hard you tie them , they still come untied. These wide flat laces never come untied and you really don't have to make them very tight. Now I am not tying my shoes 10 times a day, I'm happy
on May 5, 2014
I bought a pair of these laces in hot pink to put on my running shoes. They're bright and adorable.
I think that $6.99 is a little pricey for shoelaces, but the color selection is great.
The 45" laces work perfectly for my running shoes. (And on the tag it says that they work for shoes with 7 pairs of eyelets.)
on July 12, 2014
I was dumb and I followed other's people advice that the 36'' were perfect, well, they aren't, actual length depends on the size of your shoe, so there's no one-size fits all.

After purchasing, I actually went and measured the original shoelaces for my converse (13 US, men) and they actually are 58''.

The quality is good, they are shoelaces, nothing special, just don't follow other people's advice, take out the shoelaces and actually measure them before buying one.
on March 20, 2014
No joke the best shoe laces I have ever ordered. They laced through my shoes like silk, it was so easy they practically laced themselves. And what I didnt think about was how comfortable they would be. Before these my foot was always just coming right out of my shoes, but now with these bad boys, my foot stays secure and in place. Im telling you what, whoever thought of this idea is a genius. They should really include them with every shoe!!!
on March 19, 2015
I love the color with my dark gray Chuck's, unfortunately it was too small in length. I would suggest a 45" set. I wear a size 10.5 shoe in Chuck's.

I have them laced up now all the way to the second to last set of holes with just enough lace left to tie them together. No over hang on the lace bow is nice, but it leaves the shoe snug on your foot.

A size guide for shoe size (w/ wide feet noted) would make purchasing a lot easier.
on March 27, 2016
OK here’s the deal on these shoe laces. These are nice shoe laces. They are light pink, slightly brighter than the picture. They are nice and long and worked well for a pair of Converse I have. They are wide without being too wide, and they are long enough to work with most shoes. I like that these are not overly thin laces. That is all I can think of to say about these shoe laces. I mean, they are just shoe laces. However, Amazon likes it when I leave nice, long reviews with lots of words so, here I am, blabbering on and on about a pair or light pink shoe laces. I would absolutely order them again (and I have in several colors) as it is hard to find nice shoe laces that are long enough to fit shoes similar in style to Converse.
on June 19, 2014
The quality of these shoe laces are great! They are flat which means there is less of a chance to suffer damage from abrasion. My gripe is the cost to quantity ratio. One pair of laces for about $12. Think about that.
on October 17, 2013
I went with this company because it was one of the few that had different length options for laces. I ordered a pair of 36 inch Khaki laces for a pair of dressy sneakers and they are awesome! Would definitely order from them again.
on November 21, 2014
I love the look of these laces, but I tie my walking shoes somewhat tight and the laces started shredding in a month. In two months one broke.

I know wide laces are fashionable. However, if the colors are what you're wanting, try the round BC Laces. I had a pair of those in my previous walking shoes for months and months and they look brand new. http://amzn.com/B00EM1ZZN0