Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 1, 2014
These shoelaces successfully keep my sneakers from falling off my feet. They haven't started to fray. What else can you say about shoelaces?
0Comment51 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2014
I was dumb and I followed other's people advice that the 36'' were perfect, well, they aren't, actual length depends on the size of your shoe, so there's no one-size fits all.

After purchasing, I actually went and measured the original shoelaces for my converse (13 US, men) and they actually are 58''.

The quality is good, they are shoelaces, nothing special, just don't follow other people's advice, take out the shoelaces and actually measure them before buying one.
0Comment46 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2014
They now put round shoes laces in all shoe sold just so you will have to buy new laces. the round laces come untied, no matter how hard you tie them , they still come untied. These wide flat laces never come untied and you really don't have to make them very tight. Now I am not tying my shoes 10 times a day, I'm happy
on May 5, 2014
I bought a pair of these laces in hot pink to put on my running shoes. They're bright and adorable.
I think that $6.99 is a little pricey for shoelaces, but the color selection is great.
The 45" laces work perfectly for my running shoes. (And on the tag it says that they work for shoes with 7 pairs of eyelets.)
on March 20, 2014
No joke the best shoe laces I have ever ordered. They laced through my shoes like silk, it was so easy they practically laced themselves. And what I didnt think about was how comfortable they would be. Before these my foot was always just coming right out of my shoes, but now with these bad boys, my foot stays secure and in place. Im telling you what, whoever thought of this idea is a genius. They should really include them with every shoe!!!
0Comment43 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2013
Unlike other dress shoe laces, they don't come untied. I thought they were a bit too pricey, but having your shoes come untied is no bargain, either.
11 comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
I went with this company because it was one of the few that had different length options for laces. I ordered a pair of 36 inch Khaki laces for a pair of dressy sneakers and they are awesome! Would definitely order from them again.
on December 1, 2013
The color was perfect and the shoelaces are strong. I will buy these again in a different color next time.
on March 19, 2015
I love the color with my dark gray Chuck's, unfortunately it was too small in length. I would suggest a 45" set. I wear a size 10.5 shoe in Chuck's.

I have them laced up now all the way to the second to last set of holes with just enough lace left to tie them together. No over hang on the lace bow is nice, but it leaves the shoe snug on your foot.

A size guide for shoe size (w/ wide feet noted) would make purchasing a lot easier.
on March 3, 2015
These shoelaces are absolutely amazing! After slicing my finger opening the package, I soon discovered that I had cut an artery. But thanks to these laces, I was able to tie a tourniquet. They saved my finger!!