5.0 out of 5 stars Just as listed. Thank you.
I wanted a certain color shoelace and couldn't find it at stores was the reason why I bought online. The shoelaces I got were exactly what I expected. It is of good quality and they have alot of colors! Thank you!
Published on July 29, 2010 by Dad_arch

3.0 out of 5 stars White ends
I didn't realize when I looked at the small picture that the ends of these are all white (the part you grab to tie the laces). A little disappointing when bothering to buy colored laces, but not a deal-breaker. Just be forewarned--they all have white ends no matter the color of the lace.
Published on August 6, 2010 by Corinne Sherry

3.0 out of 5 stars White ends, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Shoelaces in 30 Colors to choose from! Round style in 3 lengths (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not really shoelaces, February 8, 2012
Nirah (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I purchased 3 pairs of round black shoelaces to use with black dress shoes. I was expecting real shoelaces, not a home-made approximation. This is a very cheap, stretchy, loosely-woven nylon cord. Although the laces are supposed to be black, the aglets (the plastic bits at the ends) are white. They are all different lengths, and they look ridiculous against the black. These are so stretchy that I don't think they will actually work or hold up well in the shoes, and the white tips are totally inappropriate for my black dress shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Want order again, January 22, 2011
I orderd navy shoe laces and received white, I had to pay to ship them back, when I received the navy ones they were not the same type I had ordered, I'm not able to use them. I will not order again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Minnies, October 15, 2011
N.H. Old Guy (Concord, NH USA) - See all my reviews
I needed 54-inch laces for my Size 11 4E-wide ASICS, so I thought I'd try these because they were the least expensive laces I found. The length is fine, but these laces are so thin that they ruin the aesthetics of the shoe. They work, but they look ugly. They are much too thin. I bought five (5) different colors to eliminate the need to pay shipping. I'm keeping them because it would cost too much to return them. I looked at price too much and not enough at quality. I do not recommend these laces at all. If you want to try them, I suggest you buy only one pair to see how they look. Don't make the mistake I made to buy enough to avoid the shipping charge. Then, if you, as I did, decide they are too skinny to look good, you will be able to return them economically. I should have known that you get what you pay for!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Shoe laces, November 29, 2010
These laces are very cheaply made. I purchased them to replace nylon laces that had worn out on my kid's new balance tennis shoes. i could not find dark navy laces anywhere else. Although these laces match perfectly, you can tell they are cheaply made. they are not very attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as listed. Thank you., July 29, 2010
Dad_arch (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Displeased, January 28, 2013
There are white tips on the laces, the navy color looks basically like black, the laces feel cheap and of poor quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars F.Y.I, August 22, 2012
Hendrika (CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Great range of colors and lengths to choose from as well as a great price.
Disappointed with the white tips on all of them and the fact that each individual pair of shoelaces are charged shipping. The texture of the shoelaces is appropriate for use with
casual shoes and not for dress shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe laces, January 3, 2013
The tips of the laces were white, which is not really what is pictured. Also, they took their sweet time in getting these shipped out

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colors to play with, November 2, 2011
The laces are a bit thinner than I expected, but the colors are great! I am always needing spare laces, and these are a great way to dress shoes up a little bit.

Rate and Discover Movies