Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shoelaces in 30 Colors to choose from! Round style in 3 lengths
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 6, 2010
I didn't realize when I looked at the small picture that the ends of these are all white (the part you grab to tie the laces). A little disappointing when bothering to buy colored laces, but not a deal-breaker. Just be forewarned--they all have white ends no matter the color of the lace.
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
I purchased 3 pairs of round black shoelaces to use with black dress shoes. I was expecting real shoelaces, not a home-made approximation. This is a very cheap, stretchy, loosely-woven nylon cord. Although the laces are supposed to be black, the aglets (the plastic bits at the ends) are white. They are all different lengths, and they look ridiculous against the black. These are so stretchy that I don't think they will actually work or hold up well in the shoes, and the white tips are totally inappropriate for my black dress shoes.
on January 22, 2011
I orderd navy shoe laces and received white, I had to pay to ship them back, when I received the navy ones they were not the same type I had ordered, I'm not able to use them. I will not order again.
on October 15, 2011
I needed 54-inch laces for my Size 11 4E-wide ASICS, so I thought I'd try these because they were the least expensive laces I found. The length is fine, but these laces are so thin that they ruin the aesthetics of the shoe. They work, but they look ugly. They are much too thin. I bought five (5) different colors to eliminate the need to pay shipping. I'm keeping them because it would cost too much to return them. I looked at price too much and not enough at quality. I do not recommend these laces at all. If you want to try them, I suggest you buy only one pair to see how they look. Don't make the mistake I made to buy enough to avoid the shipping charge. Then, if you, as I did, decide they are too skinny to look good, you will be able to return them economically. I should have known that you get what you pay for!
on January 28, 2013
There are white tips on the laces, the navy color looks basically like black, the laces feel cheap and of poor quality.
on July 29, 2010
I wanted a certain color shoelace and couldn't find it at stores was the reason why I bought online. The shoelaces I got were exactly what I expected. It is of good quality and they have alot of colors! Thank you!
on November 29, 2010
These laces are very cheaply made. I purchased them to replace nylon laces that had worn out on my kid's new balance tennis shoes. i could not find dark navy laces anywhere else. Although these laces match perfectly, you can tell they are cheaply made. they are not very attractive.
on March 5, 2015
Previously, when looking for purple shoelaces, I could only find the wide, flat kind, and they were usually too short, not too mention more lavender in color. I needed to match the round kind as came with my shoes. The purple color of these shoelaces is great; they are a good true purple (not too blue or too red), and neither too dark or too pastel. I bought two pairs of the 54", and they fit my standard sneakers just fine. The length worked perfectly without being too long or too short. I would readily buy more purple, or other colors as I might want/need again from this company. Service was great, and the laces seem to be of a very good quality. As far as durability, I will assume they are as good as what most shoes come with to begin with. I have a knack of tying my shoes just right, allowing me to slip them on-and-off easily without constantly tying and untying. When you have a broken back and sore hip, tricks like that help the body and keep the laces lasting longer!
(In preparing my review, I was asked if the width of the shoes fit and did they provide good arch support. I bought laces, not shoes!)
on August 22, 2012
Great range of colors and lengths to choose from as well as a great price.
Disappointed with the white tips on all of them and the fact that each individual pair of shoelaces are charged shipping. The texture of the shoelaces is appropriate for use with
casual shoes and not for dress shoes.
on September 13, 2012
I don't know what I expected for the price but these laces are tacky. White on ends too. They were also an inbetween length for my shoes and did not work Thank goodness shipping was free! That was the best part!