Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 4, 2012
I purchased two pair of these in black and red and was really impressed with how well made they are. I go thru more than my share of treking shoes; with that said, the first thing to go is always the shoe laces. These are better than the original laces which came with the shoes. They are that good.
review image
on September 9, 2012
For some reason I have been going through shoestrings like they were water. Expensive as well as cheap ones. Now I am not hard on shoes. My shoes last several years...any style.

Lately though it seems quality strings had become a relic of the past. Try as I may I couldn't find good quality strings. I now have and I highly reccomend these strings.
on November 26, 2012
These shoelaces have just the right amount of opalescence to enhance the aesthetics of my old running shoes. Yeah, I'm kidding. They are gray shoelaces. Just what I expected. I like the round laces better than flat ones. My gray shoes came with flat white laces. I saw a pair of those elastic pull laces with the little clamp and thought they looked cool. I bought them and after a short while decided they were good for making it easy to get your shoes on and off, but didn't tighten securely enough to hold my foot in place or the shoe tongue for that matter. So I ordered these round gray ones. They are good quality. Look good on my shoes. They allow me to tighten them just right and the shoe tongue doesn't slide to the side anymore. Didn't think I could come up with this much to say about shoe laces.
on October 9, 2013
These are much thicker than the page makes them seem. These would work well for boots but are too thick for casual/dress shoes.
on November 9, 2012
These laces (45") are great for six-eyelet shoes. Somebody got a new pair of sneakers with stunted. stiff laces that could not be made to tie without a significant hold up. These laces were the right color and they get the job done.
on September 6, 2012
I bought gray and orange tennis shoes, which I really like, but the laces that came with them were orange and I thought it was too much bright color. These shoe laces tone down the color and the shoes look great now. The laces are well made and arrived quickly.
on May 10, 2013
These laces are nice and full. I ordered from another vendor and they were flimsy with white tips. These might cost a little bit more than some of the others but it is well worth it. These are actually quality laces and are worth the extra money. If you already spent $100+ on the shoes, go ahead and invest in some good laces. The flimsy ones made my shoes look cheap so I decided to take them out (take the $3 lost on those) and ordered from these guys instead.
on December 15, 2012
The quality of the laces was good, but I kept tying these continuously which is very annoying. I will have to replace them with laces that stay tied so I am disappointed.
on February 10, 2016
very high quality shoe laces. dansko shoe laces are always too long for me. I will continue to use these laces vs my dansko too long shoe laces for all of my shoes. couldn't be more pleased with this product :)
on December 17, 2012
I bought a pair of Dockers shoes for work, and the poor quality Chinese made laces, fell apart, after a month. These laces are great quality for the price and allow you to continue enjoying your favorite shoes, instead of throwing them away. The shipping price seems a little high, but the end result is great.