5.0 out of 5 stars Love!
I bought these boots as my work boots and let me tell you, they are cute AND comfortable! I have wide feet and thick calfs and they fit just fine and don't tighten my legs or feet!
Published 13 months ago by MakeUpAddict

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
I did not expect that the zipper was at the back and not on side. I'ts hard to zip the boots.
Published 1 month ago by Lira

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, July 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable...., October 14, 2013
Boot is very comfortable--no breaking in. But, i have a high arch and they are hard to get my foot into. Once in, most comfortable boots I have. Great value for price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, January 8, 2014
I got them a bit larger because I didn't want to risk them running small. Good thing I did. They are adorable and pretty comfortable. The only downside is the cheap material as the outer layer will rub off fairly easily. Not an everyday boot if you want to keep them for an extended time. And be careful crossing your ankles as the zipper on the back can damage the material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, October 7, 2013
Love them! They're a little tight but I'm hoping once I wear them a few times they'll be broken in :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, July 2, 2013
I neede a new pair of boots. I am not a rider so i was hesitant to purchase them. However options are limeted since it is not boot season. I got the package and was pleased. They are great quality and a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Moda mid calf combat boot, October 8, 2013
These boots are really cute and fit well. I have searched for years for a pair of knee high boots that fit my calves and these boots do the job. YAY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good. Light., October 25, 2013
What you'd expect for the price. These aren't Cole Haan boots but they are comfy and light. They'll probably get you through the winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 4, 2013
I had been wanting riding boots for quite a while, and these caught my eye. I was a little bit weary of ordering shoes online, because I couldn't try them on. To my surprise, they fit very true to size and seem very comfortable so far. I am a 7.5 and the 7.5s fit perfectly. They were shipped out quickly and I recieved them ahead of time! I haven't had time to wear them alot yet so hopefully they continue to impress me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 27, 2014
Live on Horse ranch. These are great boots for work and ride. They wash up great., and feels nice The price was also great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap and so cute!!, December 16, 2013
I read the reviews and I ordered a half size up.
They fit perfectly!

Pros:
Very cute
Great for every day wear
Very comfortable (if you want to wear it with thick socks you should probably do a full size up)

Con:
Not great in the rain, a drizzle is fine but I find if you step in puddle your feet will get wet.
A long with the first con, they fall apart pretty quickly (but considering the price kind of expected)

Rate and Discover Movies