Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 20, 2012
Several months ago, I purchased this same bicycle, only purple, made by "NEXT". This style of frame does double duty -- it works as a mixtie [men or women] and as a great step-through mounting style for women. Very sturdy. Light as well. I took my fenders off because I prefer everything pretty basic, but they were sturdy metal as well. The bike frame as described is an aluminum alloy and appears to be used by a number of bicycle companies. In any case if you want a classy looking cruiser, comfy and easily adjusted, THIS IS FOR YOU. If you need to save a little, as I was searching, I found the same bicycle AT WALMART FOR 89.99! Also got the men's version in orange. AND BECAUSE THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN THIS YEAR, BUY THIS BIKE AND YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! Oh, and I am 66! Love to cruise around and can run errands. The addition of a basket or rear mounting rack helps too and Amazon has lots!
on December 25, 2012
It was very easy to put together. It also feels perfect for me (I'm only 5'2"). It's a very comfortable cruising bike.
on April 21, 2012
It should be noted that this bicycle is not suitable for persons taller that 5'5". The frame is too short.It is crudely made with cheap material and components.Nothing to rev about.