Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2013
I LOVE these shoelaces. They came very quickly in the mail and I was thrilled to see that the color was exactly the same as it was pictured. They were on the thin side like i wanted, for my shoes, and they were just long enough. Hint: if you have a pair of adult sized sneakers the best bet is to get the longest length shoelace. It fit my Nike shoes perfectly:-)
on May 2, 2013
I hate round shoelaces because they won't stay tied, and these flat cotton laces are perfect for tennis shoes and the colors are great for my husbands dress shoes as well. They're well made, true to length!
on February 23, 2014
A review for shoelaces. Alright, here goes. When I took the shoelaces out of the box (great packaging Amazon!!) I was amazed at how soft they were to the touch. They when through the holes on my sneakers with such ease....wow!! They make nice knots too. They're shoelaces for heavens sake- what more can one say. Oh, yes....they are neon green!!
on January 23, 2014
Had to approximate the length needed for my Converse and went with 27"... oops. Just laced them up and they BARELY reach the top! haha. I'll walk around with the top one un-done for a bit til the 36" come in. LOL
on February 5, 2016
I got these shoelaces to go with my green sneakers (keds) so I could wear them to the Baylor homecoming game - go bears! They are great! Since they are metallic they are a little rougher than normal shoelaces, but I was expecting that. The shoelaces are a nice shiny gold, and very sparkly. They go great in my green shoes and they are perfect for showing Baylor pride! The shoelaces seem strong, and I think they will hold up well over time. I like that they are a little rougher than normal shoelaces too, because I think it helps them stay tied longer, and it’s easy to keep my shoes nice and tight with these. They were simple to thread through my shoes, and I’ve had no issues with fraying or snagging or anything like that, even though it was a concern for me when I felt how rough they were. They are a little wider than the laces that came with my sneakers, but not so wide that they look weird in the shoes. They are also a little longer than the original laces, so they make big floppy bows when I lace them. As long as I make the loops big enough the ends don’t get in the way. I think the next length down may have been too short though, and honestly I don’t mind having big bows on these shoes - it’s not like I got gold shoelaces to avoid standing out, right? Overall I’m very happy with my laces, and wouldn’t hesitate to buy additional pairs from this company - they are great!
on April 7, 2016
These are near perfect replacements for my Nike Kobe X Chesters. Nike themselves don't even sell replacement laces for their specific shoes, so it's always tough when you get a weird colorway. I didn't realize the dye in my dark jeans would come off on the yellow flyknit and laces, and I basically ruined the shoe. I tried cleaning it up to a certain extent, but the new laces really made it look new again. The only difference is the diamond weave pattern, but only if you're comparing them side by side, and up close, like less than a foot away. Otherwise, they feel the same, are the same color, and no body would ever know the difference.
on April 14, 2014
This product is exactly what I wanted. They are not white, they are gray, the color stands out and is instinctively gray. The 36' are a little small but not to bad. I think that if I would of went a size bigger then they would be to long. All in all a great buy and got them as soon as I needed them
on July 29, 2015
These were shipped fast, so seller is responsive, but they are very thin laces. For girls shoes, that might be ok, but for mens or skate shoes, they are a little thin, but they work. They were the correct length, and color, just a bit thin, so 3 stars. I expected a little thicker and they are hard to see the thickness from the picture, so if you like thin laces, then these are fine.
on December 28, 2015
Nice shoe laces - good quality - fast shipping. I ordered another pair as well - black and white checks - they got a rave review Check it out :0)

Arrived early 1/22/16 - Thank you for the fast shipping! I love this color of shoe laces. These laces are perfect! :0)
on February 7, 2016
I bought these laces from Amazon because I could not find the same type of laces in my department stores in town that go in my Skecher shoes. These are exactly what I was looking for. Nice, thick, well built laces that should hold up well.