5.0 out of 5 stars Like it!
This journal has the perfect size, very confortable to write and I bought it because of the cover and for other reviews. That message in the cover is very inspiring. I'm enjoying it!
Published on April 19, 2010 by Amazon Customer

Published on January 20, 2009 by Cheryl L. Matthews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge a book by it's cover... if it's a journal, judge it by ease of use, January 20, 2009
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I purchased a few of these around the holidays to give as gifts to my sports friends who keep journals of their activities and I also kept one for myself. I like the cover saying which is "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you will land among the stars." The cover is nice in that the print and stars are on a metallic film (shiny) on the flat black cover (it's like a very heavy cardboard). I wanted a spiral notebook so that the cover/prior pages could be folded back. The biggest drawback to this journal is that the pages do not easily move over the spiral and continue to get caught, making the book harder to open and close. I also prefer with a larger page size (like 8X10) but larger page size journals seem to be harder to find. So I got this one even though it was smaller than I wanted because I liked the cover... well you know the adage about judging the book by its cover? It applies to journals too... I ended up buying another journal that I like better and this one is in a drawer...

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, April 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, honestly love it., December 26, 2014
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I love it! the cover is very durable & thick. I found it easy to use & love the lining of the paper. I would definitely buy this again or as a gift for a friend. this is my journal for the new year. what a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great journal, great service., December 30, 2009
sierra rain (San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
This journal is durable and has beautiful metallic print on the cover. A really great value for the price as well. Speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best journal ever!, January 3, 2015
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I got my journal a couple of days before the New Year, and I wanted to make myself write a journal entry everyday in the year 2015. So far I have kept that promise to myself, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I use the Staedtler Triplus Fineliners to write my entries, and there is ZERO ink bleed through, and the weight, and pages of the book is at a very good quality. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting a good journal!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty, March 29, 2011
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I bought this for the quote on the cover and the reviews that said it was sturdy. I carry my day around in one huge shoulder bag and ended up taking this out. The cover bens easily and started to fray. I haven't had any pages rip out yet, so I guess it is sturdy in that way. I don't like the spine because it gets caught. I'd shop around a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary - I Love It!!!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
This is one of my dream diaries..... and I would certainly recommend them. It's cheap, the paper is awesome, and you can carry it anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, August 14, 2014
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I really like these journals. I use them to write whatever, all the time, like a notepad. They have really good, thick-enough pages that don't feel cheap and flimsy. I buy them in bulk, and use them for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I dunno, I just love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I love this journal. I bought it to take notes with in church and it fits in my purse beautifully (but don't worry, it's not super small either) and the silver parts have a rainbow holographic feel to it which was a surprise to me but I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Astronomical Journal, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Diary)
I keep an astronomical journal and this themed journal seemed perfect for that purpose. I usually use about one a year. I ordered four recently to make sure that they are still available. I love the fact that the journals are spiral bound.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary)
Shoot for the Moon Journal (Notebook, Diary) by Peter Pauper Press (Diary - February 1, 2005)
$9.99 $9.91