Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shooting Flame Middle Finger Lighter #21
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 10, 2014
We gave this light to our friend for Christmas and what a hit it was. When I ordered the lighter I did not know it talked but it does and it is so funny(in a bit of a crude way-but funny). Even my husband thought it was great, I may order one for him later on for his birthday or fathers day?
on June 9, 2012
LOL got this for my husband who loves to joke arround with the boys..... at first i thought it was just a lighter it was a bit small so did not like it as much but then you press the index finger down and it cuzes at you saying the F word twice... it sounds funny especialy if you light it up infront of the boys they had a good time with it....
on January 1, 2013
I don't ever write reviews on anything but this was probably the worst product I have
ever purchased off amazon.com. I like the way the lighter looks but I bought two of them
and neither of them actually work. For one of them I'm able to see a small flame every now
and then if I keep playing with it. In general though, don't buy this product.
on November 7, 2013
Forget all the negative comments, mine came in perfect condition & made my day multiple times especially when someone asks for a light lol, And for all saying it has one use they have obviously never owned a butane lighter before all that is required is a simple refill & your fine. If your still having problems bleed the lighter & get better butane fuel like neon,calibri,vector which work fine for me.
on December 11, 2015
I bought this for my husband and his brother in law as the funny xmas gift. It is funny, but I do with other reviews the material is way too cheap, the finger is too hard, and the flame is not "high" enough. If the manufature fixes at least the hardness of the finger and the flame it could be a soooo much cooler item
on March 30, 2016
Your product gets zero stars it made me put one. when I received this it didn't work so I refilled it with premium fuel and your product still does not work who wants a lighter that can't sustain a flame
review image
on December 8, 2013
Please note that this lighter is quite small. It is plastic, and although it doesn't feel cheap...well, it feels like a five dollar lighter. That said, it was a hilarious statement. I'm not sure if I overlooked it in the product description, but when you click to light it also has a voice that says the verbal equivalent of what the middle finger expresses...just in case you didn't get the message from the middle finger alone!
on March 6, 2016
Great gag gift! I expected something a bit more substantial, but for the price you can't expect much more than a cheap plastic lighter. It worked great but didn't have much fuel in it when it arrived. Luckily there is a handy refill port!
on February 9, 2016
This product is very cool, unfortunately it's not an everyday lighter, and the first one we received didn't work at all, I contacted them, and they responded quickly, they sent me a new one right away! It works, and my husband loves it, but it's an at home kind of lighter. It's hard to push the igniter, and it's not compact. But it is very cool. I would buy a second one to keep at my house if the one I had died.
on January 16, 2015
I ordered two as gifts! Shipping was fast! One shoots out flame, the other one gives a flame, very weak. One shot of butane should help some. If the lighter has trouble filling, turn the bottom fuel entry 15% to the positive. If this is not the problem, stop and google.