|Price:||$4.34 - $184.04|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- *SELECT SIZE THEN STYLE NAME ABOVE* Manufactured, sold and shipped EXCLUSIVELY by Shootingtargets7 tm Hudsonville, Michigan.
- 3/16" AR400 targets easily withstand rounds up to 9mm and are the preferred choice for 22lr. These targets are designed to move and ring louder with these smaller rounds.
- 1/4" AR500 targets easily withstand pistol rounds up to 44MAG and are the preferred choice for pistols. These targets are designed to move and ring louder with pistol rounds.
- 3/8" AR500 targets easily withstand rifle rounds up to 7.62 and are the preferred choice for rifles. Ensure speed of bullet in below 2900fps at point of impact to avoid pitting.
- 1/2" AR500 targets easily withstand rifle rounds up to 338. 1/2" are the preferred thickness for rifles used in heavy Club use or Military / Police training. Ensure speed of bullet is below 2900fps at point of impact to avoid pitting.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you have weighed the pros and cons of shooting steel and you have decided -with a good pair of safety glasses- you wanna take the plunge. Dont hesitate buying from shooting targets 7. I dont know how much variance there is in ar500 1/2" thick steel between target companies, but the service and price from these guys cant be beat
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing, amazing, amazing! shoot at 15 yards-200 yards with 9mm-.45 - .223 . Couple of dents. Its a target, will last. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Thomas Evans
I have the bulls eye torso in 1/2". The gong in center really makes it easy to see and hear hits and gives shooter immediate feedback. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jenni from the farm
I bought several sizes and have had these quite a while now. I have put thousands of rounds of multiple calibers into them and varying distances. WAY more fun than paper! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Josh Thomason
Fast shipping, precision cut, heavy duty. I believe this target will last a long time. Just what I needed.Published 3 months ago by c. brownbock
I got these targets primarily for shooting long range with my savage 308. My shoulder was feeling good so I tried my Remington 700 Sendero 300 win with 185 Berger at 400 yards,... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Zachery Clevenger
These targets hold up to anything you through at them. (exempt AP rounds). I have shot this target with .22 to 12 ga slugs and even my 50 bmg mild steel core ammo. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
This will make for my second purchase from shooting targets and most definitely not my last. Their prices are excellent and their products are even better. Read morePublished 5 months ago by LINDEN SCARBROUGH