|Sale:||$109.08 + $15.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$58.76 (35%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PROVEN- Most popular steel target stand on Amazon for good reason. Thousands sold.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY- Fully welded construction is powder coated for long life and weather resistance. Strong and portable stand can support over 400 lbs of targets.
- SHIPS COMPLETE- No need to purchase black pipe to complete after purchase. Can be easily picked up and moved by one person without falling apart.
- TAKE IT TO THE RANGE- Patent Pending design folds for transport. Approximate height of target stands when folded is 55" and can easily fit into most back seats.
- STURDY- No need to stake down, it won't flip over (SEE DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR MORE INFO AND SAVINGS)
Deal of the Day: Save 25% on Select iBobber Fish Finders
This offer is valid today only, May 29th, 2016, and while supplies last. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 2x4 NOT included
- Super stable, proven design works great
- Legs are 48" long 2x4 is approx 40" off of ground
- Excellent for all targets including heavy AR500 steel targets
- Powder coated finish will never rust
Amazing quality with CNC laser cut steel and fully welded construction.
Powder coated finish is weather resistant and looks great.
Rugged target mounts can easily handle several hundred pounds of targets, yet weighs just 14 lbs and folds up for easy transportation.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:34 Mins|
|Length: 6:05 Mins|
these things are awesome. Took a trip to my local hardware store and set it all up in a few minutes. Thanks to another reviewer on here for showing a dang good way to set up
UPDATE: was shooting up in the my local gravel pits where everyone goes to shoot and let some people tryout the targets. They hit both back legs with and ar and left a couple of nice dents in the legs but i didnt even notice till i took the targets down. Hasn't effected the performance at all, im very impressed.
I was going to build a stand out of Rebar. Don't waste your time. My friend has one and its durable but heavy and not compact. I have a two door Jeep Wrangler and i can fit this target stand, 2x4, range bag, Child Seat, Rifle cases, and steel in the back with the seat in. I wish i would have gotten this sooner. Set up was simple and crazy easy. Im 5'6, i didn't get the leg extensions. the top of the 2x4 is almost at the bottom of my shoulder. I recommend this product as well as the hardend steel targets. Cheap price and can take a beating. we've shot them with .22, 9mm, .357mags, 40, 10mm, 450 bushmaster, 458 socom.
If you're on the fence I'd suggest going for it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great stand! Easy to transport, set up and use! Took dings from ricochets (off the steel plates) without a problem - Looking forward to MANY more fun days at the range with this... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Cindy Lifsey
This is one of those products that is so simple. The sturdy metal legs make for quick and easy setup and break down to maximize range time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MikeC
Love this product! Good quality have used at the range 3 times with no issues. Thanks!Published 2 months ago by Paul R
for the price, not worth it, first day with it it got hit twice with 7.62 rounds and both times put holes through the legs, they are hollow, your better off getting metal saw horse... Read morePublished 2 months ago by david
This stand is very portable and practical, with the legs extensions is even better for realistic defensive training.Published 2 months ago by Raul Chaparro
Well made stand that should last years. Nice design that saves space when loading in my 4-Runner.Published 3 months ago by T. Daugherty
I bought these before and loved them so much am buying a second set.Published 4 months ago by T.M. Tolkien