Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 11, 2012
The is a very nice addition for my 3.5 Gallon Hang Up Shop Vac. Before using these my filter would clog almost immediately whenever I used it to vacuum fine dust or ash. Now I can vacuum away until the bag is full. Also, bags are much cheaper than replacing the filter. I run the bag along with the filter though so if the bag becomes detached or tares I'm not showering the shop with dust. With both the bag and filter the vac seems to perform the same as with only the filter only it doesn't clog within a few minutes.

B
on January 18, 2013
I like using these in my shopvac hang up as it helps grabbing dirt so it doesn't clog up those annoying to clean filters... the bags tend to last fairly long without clogging up (even with pretty fine dust)... all and all its a good product...
on August 15, 2013
I use these for particularly dirty or dusty jobs (like drywall dust) to both trap the dust in a bag, and keep the main filter a little cleaner, for longer. It keeps the suction high for a longer period, and emptying the vacuum is then easier and cleaner. A good deal and a smart idea.
on January 1, 2014
These fit well, and are very handy for the fine sawdust my wood working makes. When I fill one, and it takes awhile, I just throw it away, and use another.
on October 15, 2014
Despite the fact that this bag comes up when you do a search for the Shop Vac Hang Up Pro........ THIS BAG DOES NOT FIT THE HANG UP PRO.
Confusing to me..... but there is a Hang Up model that is 3-1/2 gallon, apparently the Hang Up Pro is a 5 gallon and this bag doesn't fit it.
I had to cut the top of the bag off and cover the filter with the open bag and secure it with a rubber band.......
On the plus side it does come in Shop Vac retail packaging.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2015
These didn't really fit snuggly around the inlet of my vac. The cardboard tab had to be bent to even offer a minor seal. The paper tears easily, mine blew out several times during use and the bag was less than half full.
on September 29, 2014
The hang up styles of Shop Vacs are much less common in the retail market. It is often disappointing to search the retail stores for replacement bags. This one works just fine in my Shop Vac.
on June 1, 2015
this bag is the correct fit for my BLUE 3.5 gal wall hung shop vac and they fit and work well, saves alot on the filter usage
on May 12, 2014
I knew what I needed when I ordered it and it worked as designed. I will order again if my vacuum continues to work.
on April 14, 2013
I purchased a shop-vac hangup vac from Lowes a few years ago. They stopped carrying this vac and it's bags so I was glad to find them on amazon. The hangup vac is tall and narrow... these bags fit perfect.

If you're not sure which bags you need, take a look at the back of the vacuum. Mine has a label with the model numbers for it's bags and filters.

See 1 answered question