Short Circuit is one of the all time best comedy sci-fi movies. If you can't laugh at a weaponized robat that has given up violence and shouts things at other robots like "Hey, laser lips! Your mama was a snow blower!" then I just don't know what to tell you.....

It's cheesy, sure. But it's fun cheesy.

The joy of the second movie is that it...
Published 7 months ago by Skipjacks

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Circuit shortcircutied
the copy arrived on time, however the copy I received was not blu ray. It was the dvd quality tape merely transferred onto a blu ray tape. My regular dvd has the same quality video as this blu ray so something is wrong. I am not happy
Published 7 months ago by PROFXM27

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Circuit shortcircutied, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is one of those few instances where the sequal was still very good, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

It's cheesy, sure. But it's fun cheesy.

The joy of the second movie is that it stays in line with the first one. They don't do a massive change to the look of the film or the characters so they two flow well together. Fisher Stevens and teh robot are the only two characters from teh first film, but they are the same characters in the second. Sometimes in squals you see a character totally rewritten to become a different person. It's annoying.

This sequal captures all of the fun of the first movie.

The quality of the Blu Ray loses 1 start though because they are not HD prints. They are DVD prints written to a Blu Ray disc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for great movies!, May 27, 2014
Aaron Rich (Denver, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I've watched these movies so many times but it's been awhile. I decided I wanted to watch the first one but I didn't have it. Imagine how excited I was when I found both on blu-ray for such a great price. I thought they might both be on one disc but they've been restored well enough that each movie requires its own disc. The picture was beautiful and clear and the sound was perfect. Nothing like taking a couple hours to hit up an 80's flick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Excellent movie for a family, well acting for a whole family to enjoy together. you can watch it over and over and will always be touch with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Number five alive!, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I loved these movies when I was a kid, and when I seen that both where on bluray I just had to have them. Still a great laugh everytime I watch them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnnie 5 Rules!, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
A wonderful story that led the way for these types of funny and endearing films. Johnnie 5 has always been one of my favorites. Watch it with your kids, you'll both get a kick out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
loved these movies since i was a kid! now i have them on bluray! highly recommend them to any one who loves Johnny five!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
One of the greatest movies of its time. Johnny #5 is alive!! My kids loved it. Bought back many great memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny 5 is still alive, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I can remember watching these movies as a kid and now my kids enjoy it as much as I did!

4.0 out of 5 stars Short circuit 1 & 2, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Cute show...forgot how corny it was but then this was done back in the 80's. My grand son enjoyed it. Wall-e movie is quite similar to number 5.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray]
Short Circuit / Short Circuit 2 [Blu-ray] by Kenneth Johnson (Blu-ray - 2013)
$19.98 $9.99