Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 30, 2013
As a student i would love to save money where I can and this book is one spot where you can save some money. You could imagine my disappointment when a classmate said they got an earlier edition and paid less than a dollar for it. This edition of the book incorporates both film and digital cameras. If i were a photo major instead of a cinema major this is basically two books for two different classes. Do keep in mind this book is more focused on the film camera and the digital cameras are more of an extra but many of the topics in the digital version of this book "A Short Course in Digital Photography." If you are only planning to take a film course in photography then you can get a much cheaper version of this book since film has not changed in years, but if you want versatility and the option to take the digital course with the same book or just want to learn more about digital then you should get this book and save money.
on March 21, 2014
Got this for a photography class. It has a lot of information but we never had to use the book much for class so I never have taken the time to look through it much. What I have seen in it though is very useful, explaining simple techniques and showing examples. It's easy to understand and isn't too crazy hard to figure things out.
on March 4, 2014
The book came as described and in acceptable condition. There were no tears and the package came on time. I was surprised it was not wet because It rained a lot that day and the outside of the package was wet (inside was dry as a bone)
on March 17, 2014
I needed this textbook to study for my Intro to Photography class. I rented this book and it's quite inexpensive to rent, so I'm happy with my rental. The book was also in pretty good condition, well worth the rental.
on February 4, 2013
I have many books on photography but this one was the required text for a little refresher course. It really is short and still it hits everything that needs attention for someone to start shooting with film.
on February 10, 2014
This is a good book for both film cameras as well as digital cameras. If you are a beginner it is not the book for you, you need to know a little about photography first. I had to get this book for a college class that I was taking and I have only opened the book once, I have found more information online about my camera and its features.
on March 3, 2012
This is a great book for those seeking to have a full understanding of what it takes to capture amazing photos and understand photography basics. I'm very happy with this book; A keeper/must have.
on December 11, 2014
This book is good for film camera users. I took a course and the instructor was using this book for teaching.
For digital camera users, there are many choices available.
on March 5, 2013
Thank you, A Short Course in Photography, is teaching me how to become a better Photographer with the help of My Professional Professor.

Thank you, again.
on February 17, 2013
This was an optional book for class. The step by step instructions were invaluable. The book layout makes this book so nice to read.