Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Men's UA TechTM Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Crimson/White, Large
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 9, 2013
Under Armour has four different fit models: Compression, Fitted, Regular and Loose. These shirts are the Loose model.

Other than that little surprise, it's a great shirt. Lightweight, wicks away sweat, etc.
44 comments|254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2012
This shirt is great. I haven't gone wrong with anything from Under Armour yet (shirts, shorts, sunglasses, tennis shoes!). This shirt is soft and flexible. There are no tags to scratch your neck and the shirt keeps me perfectly dry. I'll definately be keeping a collection of these for working out.
on December 11, 2014
Love all ua stuff, and have tons of these shirts already. But I had to give 4 stars instead of 5 because the color is a little different. It's rifle green, but has tan colored stitching where the sleeves are sewn on to the rest of the shirt. While the picture was solid rifle green with tan-ish logo only.

I don't like how their adding different colored stitching to all their products, it looks weird to me. But still a great product, just wish they'd keep their stitching the same color on some of their products lol.
review image
on July 6, 2013
I use to work out with regular cotton shirts and would always come home full of sweat and smelly. My wife suggested I look at UA several times and I said those were for jocks and I didn't need to spend all that money for one shirt. All I can say is, they work as advertised! My shirt is always dry shortly after my workout. Previously my shirts were soaked and I'd have to remove them before leaving the gym. These are mostly dry by the time I get to my car. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who works out regularly! The only important piece of advice is go to UA's website and follow their measurements to figure out your size on all athletic wear!
on October 18, 2012
Wore it in a half marathon and I'd did not bog me down with sweat. Will buy more. Felt dry when done even though the shirt was wet.
on May 3, 2013
I have never bought a small before, as I am 5'9" 175 lbs, but I should have here. The medium is enormous on me, extremely loose fitting. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I just didn't anticipate a medium being so big. So I recommend you get a size smaller than you would ordinarily!
11 comment|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought two of these in Navy blue for the sole purpose of wearing under a polo while doing EMS duty. I wanted a layer between my cotton polo, and my skin. These are perfect. They are light as a feather, don't add much bulk or weight and do what I want them to do ... stop embarrassing and unsightly sweat marks. The perfect shirt. I received a similar UA shirt for Christmas with a "Wounded Warrior" theme which I love ... I was looking for something comparable and was happy to find these. I thought that wearing something under my polo would make me hotter ... not so much. They stop any moisture from reaching and staying in the cotton polo and causing a chill.

Pricey but worth it for this purpose. They wash up great ... no pilling after several washes and no weird smell (which I experienced with a similar NFL t-shirt from Reebok). These are so light and airy. They say "men's" but they make a great, basic Unisex undershirt if you need something wicking, that feels soft, won't bunch and won't ad a lot of weight. These are the perfect shirts for me.

Couldn't be happier.

Update May 29 - Bought two more (1 in royal blue, 1 in red) and they really are nice. They wash up well without any pilling and are just a soft, comfortable shirt that wicks away any sweat. They do what they need to do, no questions asked!
on February 24, 2013
I'm a big UnderArmour fan. I'm 5'9", 190 lbs and the Medium shirts and Large Shorts fit perfectly. The quality is unequalled. My only complaint is that the gear lasts forever and I find it hard to justify buying new clothes when the old stuff still looks almost as good as the day I bought it.
on November 30, 2014
I've been slowly replacing all my cotton T-Shirts with the Under Armor brand shirts. For one thing they hold the collar as it is meant to look. It doesn't wrinkle and sag and stretch as do the cotton shirts. I avoided these for years as I only saw the muscle type stretch shirts and did not know that they also had this loose fit. I am in good shape though far from a muscle builder and I love these shirts as they come out of the dryer ready to wear and looking the way they should time after time. They fit snug and are warmer under clothing than cotton in the winter. All in all I can't see myself going back to cotton unless Under Armor starts boosting prices which would make me reconsider. Not cheap mind you but I think that Under Armor is priced very well for what you get from them. My oldest is a year in and looks just like it did when I purchased it. No shrink, no dilapidation of collar or any fraying on the seams. I am highly satisfied with them and that doesn't come easy for me to say.
on August 27, 2012
Great hot weather shirt and working out! They also don't snag like a lot of the hot weather closing can!