Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 15, 2014
I want to let you know guys that this watch is very good for its price and value. I have to gift this watch to someone he really liked it. It came to my door on time and i didn't any issue with the seller. I would recommend this watch to any one who wants to have a watch with reasonable price.
on January 13, 2014
Pretty awesome for a cheap price. It came 10 days earlier than expected, too :) I didn't realize that the instructions are in the description on this page xD but it was easy to figure out anyway.
on October 15, 2013
Exceeded my expectations by far. Strap is super fine. Nice materials used and workmanship. Great for young adults as a gift item. I will order another one immediately
on March 9, 2014
like easy view not hard to set time and date, (no alarm function) losses about 2 min. in 3 weeks time
on August 26, 2013
Go to the screen on your watch to look at the date and when you see the date on the watch, push SET for 3 seconds. Then you can start setting the characters and putting what you want the watch to say after you see the time and date.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2013
So far I like it. It's a little bigger than what I thought it would be but I do like how you have to hold SET for 3 seconds for it to allow you to set the time and date. Could someone tell me how to change the characters though? Anyone? It should have came with a manual. That's my only beef about this watch.
on November 27, 2014
I love this watch. The screen is vivid and sharp. It also displays a 12 digit message that you can program and scrolls to the left after the time is displayed. I may get the blue banded one in the near future.
on February 23, 2014
I like this.. Love it. this is perfect for me. you can make a word which you need.. Cool.. this is real LED. i let you know, this is may not has instruction for this, but you can try that. it will be fun.
on December 22, 2015
I bought three of these for my two sons and nephew for Christmas. I think they gonna love them. I personalized their name for the greeting. Great watches!
on October 7, 2015
This seemed like a good deal, but the watch broke after 1 week. I was refunded all my money back; however, it's just not worth the hassle.

See 1 answered question