5.0 out of 5 stars Memory reduction
Bought this for my house and I think its broken even though I've never played it. For some reason it always seems like a great idea when friends come over, but I always wake up without any memory of playing it and there's shot glasses spilled everywhere like its unstable or something. Anyways, I might never play it, but it helps to have around.

On a separate...
Published on February 28, 2012 by Pushing Forward

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
My purchase was suppose to be new but when I got it the box didn't have all that it was suppose to. I was suppose to get 13 of each glass I got 12. I wrote them an email explaining that and askin what I should do as far as should I return everything or can they just send me out me out the missing glass. I have yet to receive a response. I guess they already have my money...
Published on December 21, 2011 by kiki

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory reduction, February 28, 2012
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized

On a separate note, I've been waking up every morning with massive headaches and dehydration ever since I got this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
This is exactly what I was looking for. The shot glasses are VERY small so you don't drink too much while playing, which was nice. It's a fun game to play with friends. The board and glasses are beautifully made and clean up is very easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!! =], August 3, 2011
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
You should definitely buy this shot glass cherker set, its really fun to play with at a party and i am actually planning to buy another set. Its not so expensive and worth buying, the shot glasses are not the same size of a regular shot glass, its a little bit smaller and its great because you dont have to drink a lot in the very beginning. Its fun how the loser gets to drink the rest of the shots. When they shipped my order, it was safely placed in a box so im really happy that it didnt break or anything. =]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small parties, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
This product is awesome for when you just have a couple friends over. The shot glasses are really small so if you are playing with hard liquor you won't die if you lose, but it will make the rest of the night pretty awesome. I would suggest using beer for the shots and use hard liquor for when you king a piece. That is one of the best parts about this is that you can make your own rules and control the fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, December 18, 2007
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
I was really surprised with the quality of this product. The price can't be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
So much fun!!! And the glasses and board are really easy to clean afterwards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
My family really is enjoying it!

Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars game night, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
this gets the party started you can play with alcohol, or not, makes one a better checkers player if you don't want to drink

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun game to play, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
The shot glasses are small (thankfully) but even then, I dont recommend using straight liquor but beer or a mixed drink. I do recommend freezing the glasses before use to keep the drinks cold(it's not the quickest game) Nonetheless its a fun and cool game to have around or give as a gift. I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it.

On another note, it looked like the frosting on the glass came off but dont freak out because when you rinse it off, you'll see the board is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Shot Glass Checkers Set - Full Sized
Packaged well and board / shot glasses are great quality. Shot glasses are half size, otherwise it would be too much to finish a game :) Lots of fun!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›