Should I buy the 2-disc or the 3-disc?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 8, 2007 7:25:06 PM PST
Bloody Mary says:
Can someone compare the difference in features?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2008 6:15:27 PM PST
G. Stanford says:
DISC 2 EXTRAS: (All new)

* "Suspiria" 25th Anniversary Interviews with Co-Writer/Director Dario Argento, Co-Writer Daria Nicolodi, Cinematographer Luciano Tovoli, Composers Goblin (Claudio Simonetti, Massimo Morante, Fabio Pignatelli & Agostino Marangolo), and Stars Jessica Harper, Stefania Casini & Udo Kier
# French (Dolby Digital 2.0)

The transfer and the sound are going to be the same, if you didn't own any copy i would say this 2 disc version for 5$ more is the way to go, also if your an Argento fan or fan of the film, disc 2's features most likely will be worth it to you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2008 7:08:32 PM PDT
rabidgoatboy says:
The Anchor Bay 3-Disc (which is now out-of-print) contained all of the bonus features presented here in the new Blue Underground 2 Disc version, plus a CD featuring the soundtrack. The soundtrack alone is worth tracking down the 3-Disc version (featuring some of the creepiest horror music I've ever heard from Goblin). The picture quality is the same. I assume that Anchor Bay lost the rights to alot of their films to Blue Underground because in the past year they've re-released an insane amount their films with almost the exact same features as before. Also, the 3-Disc came with a cool set of lobby cards. I don't know if the new Blue Underground version has them. I bought the 3-Disc the day it came out and I'm glad I never sold it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 8, 2007
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Suspiria  [VHS]
Suspiria [VHS] by Jessica Harper (VHS Tape - 1998)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (470)