Should I buy Brain Age 1 first?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 15, 2008 8:16:02 PM PST
Missy says:
Is Brain Age 2 just an improved and enhanced version of Brain Age 1 or is Brain Age 1 a neccessary step to complete before moving on to Brain Age 2 ?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2008 10:44:24 AM PST
Huzlinefan says:
It's basically just a separate set of mental challenges. You don't need to play the first in order to enjoy the second.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2008 10:47:54 AM PDT
Both should be bought however. Big Brain Academy is a multiplayer version that even children can enjoy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2009 2:34:13 PM PST
Terri D says:
Brain Age 2 starts with more games and I seem to be playing it more. When I hand my player over to someone for them to give it a try I am recommending Brain Age 2 over Brain Age. But its just my personal preference.
There isn't a prerequisite.

Posted on Feb 28, 2009 5:31:10 PM PST
Dante G says:
Brain age 2 is more value for your money in my opinion. It has very nice exercises plus a DS version of Dr. Mario. I played Brain Age 2 before Brain Age 1 and I consider 2 to be the better one. As a plus Brain age 2 comes in different languages. Brain Age 1 is English only.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2009 8:57:43 PM PST
I wouldn't bother with either - it is just the same few games everyday. No really new challenges. You can find more interesting brain challenges online!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2010 12:29:00 PM PST
BMax says:
Where?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Feb 15, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (265)