Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Should I get this camera? (point and shoot user) I've been using point and shoots for a few years now, and only p
asked by yowza3 on December 9, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Absolutely. I love this camera, it's small and compact enough to take anywhere. The photo quality is better than any other point and shoot I've used in the past. It's much more convenient than lugging around a DSLR, and the picture quality is great. :)
Natalie Shields answered on June 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
definitely and, if you are okay with keeping it in auto mode (as the rear dial spins freely and changes settings in other modes), you could get the older S90 to save some money. i've had both, and they are both great cameras. these cameras are better in low light than other compact cameras and the colors and picture quality stand out compared to pictures from other compact cameras i've used.
Robert S. Henion answered on June 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product