Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Should I pre-orer this? Or . . . .

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2011 12:32:58 PM PDT
Should I wait till "Super Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3" comes out next year?

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 6:54:29 AM PDT
think for yourself

Posted on Jul 30, 2011 7:57:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 30, 2011 7:57:47 PM PDT
Dark Bulbs says:
Oh come on....it'll be called Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Arcade Edition.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2011 9:38:30 AM PDT
J. Urquia says:
I think you should wait. I don't live in the US and certainly I don't make as much as some people do over there so I have to wach my purchases. I understand the whole argument on SF being milked since the old arcade versons but I don't recall the newer AAA titles on that (Dead Rising, Resident Evil and Marvel vs Capcom).

In any case, my bad for not foreseeing this trend, and as you, perhaps a year should suffice until they release the complete version and then you can buy it. I don't want to go through this again so I'll wait until it's on the bargain side (-$25)

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 9:46:32 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
Just get it if you're interested. It's only $40 new.

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 10:58:23 AM PDT
SuperHiro says:
Or just wait until the price inevitably drops after a few months if the price is really an issue. Or hey, just rent it and try it out first.

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 1:06:34 PM PDT
S. Der says:
Just wait for the third release. You know it's going to happen.

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 2:12:35 PM PDT
SuperHiro says:
Why wait though if you want the game? I mean, I know there's going to be a new Madden every year, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna keep waiting for the "Complete" Madden.

Posted on Aug 17, 2011 4:41:37 AM PDT
Kin-foot says:
Also if you want to have any hope online, better to game now than be a newb 2 years after the game's release and everyone online is a pro.

That really goes for any online game.

Posted on Aug 19, 2011 9:59:00 PM PDT
S. Der says:
I believe Capcom won't wait a year for a 3rd release. I may really want to play this game, but I could wait 6 or less months. Even if there wasn't another new release by then, this second release would had drop it price.

Posted on Sep 6, 2011 1:45:06 PM PDT
If your a collector and Marvel fan(such as myself) then its no question as to buying the new version(and the old for that matter). If you really have to think about it then you probably shouldnt bother because you will find something else to complain about most likely.

Posted on Sep 6, 2011 3:38:31 PM PDT
S. Der says:
It still looks like they could add in some more characters and you probably could wait for the most complete version.

*Cough**Cough* Arcade Version.

Excuse me. :)

But, if you're a die hard Capcom fan, then might as well get it.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2011 7:17:05 PM PDT
SuperHiro says:
It's all about how long you can wait vs how much you save. Is it worth it to wait 6 months to save 15 bucks? If yes, then wait. If no, then buy.

Posted on Sep 8, 2011 7:19:07 AM PDT
Chuck says:
I like how everyone is offering realistic suggestions to a sarcastic thread.

Posted on Sep 25, 2011 7:53:03 PM PDT
all just go to my friends house and play MVC3LOL instead of buying it

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 4:20:16 PM PDT
Majin says:
If its not $20 on Amazon at some point between Nov 25 and Jan 1.. I'm not even gonna bother with it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 11:04:29 AM PDT
Miranda A. says:
I'm just renting it cause I brought the first one full price... However, if it drops really low I buy it! :/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about