Should i really buy this? Im tempted, but i already have two of their cds....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 11, 2008 8:45:57 PM PST
Im tempted to buy this, cause this band really does rock. but i have two of there cd's (Godsmack and IV). And after looking at the tracks i have 7 out of the 16 on there(which is about half for the matheletes reading these). Are the rest of the songs worth my $15?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2008 1:21:12 PM PST
N. Jones says:
I have all of their CDs (Godsmack, Awake, Faceless, The Other Side, and IV), and I think it's still a good deal. It comes with an acoustic performance at the House of Blues DVD. Usually, concert DVDs are a bit more than regular CDs but this comes free with the CD. And there are some nice tunes that you are missing out from the other 2 CDs that are represented here. I think that is a great deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2008 6:22:50 AM PST
James Baez says:
The cd is absolutely worth it even if you have two Godsmack cd's already. I highly recommend it just for the bonus dvd alone. The House of Blues performance is priceless and just an hour of fun and rockin' hits with the band. You get to see a side of Sully that you may not have known existed, and you will be purely entertained!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 11, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Good Times, Bad Times ...Ten Years of Godsmack
Good Times, Bad Times ...Ten Years of Godsmack by Godsmack (Audio CD - 2007)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (143)