Should I get this or wait for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1? I can't decide between this or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch which will start shipping on May 13. They are both $399. But the TF300 seems to have much better specs.... 32 GB instead of 16 on the Samsung tab 2. Quad-Core processor instead of Dual-core. 8MP rear camera instead of 3MP.
I am hesitant to get this because I don't know how the quality of Asus products compare to Samsung. I don't own any Samsung or Asus products.
Any comments on the Samsung experience versus Asus experience would be appreciate.
asked by window shopper on May 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I don't own this product or the Galaxy Tab, but have had excellent experiences with ASUS products in the past and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Timothy Day answered on May 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you everyone for the input. I bought the Asus tablet today. Looking forward to trying it out.
window shopper answered on May 14, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had the same dilemma you have and am getting the Asus over the Samsung as well.
Michael Calvanese answered on May 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also love ASUS products and have used them quite a bit. Planning to purchase this tablet. I should note, however, that ASUS customer support is rated poor by most people I've encountered who have used them. Personally I have had no problem with any of their products, and thus no reason to contact support - that says something I think.
Brian Anklam answered on May 13, 2012

A
did you guys like this asus tab over the samsung tablet???
Jake answered on January 20, 2013

A
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, stay away. Specs are weak on it. Hardware is obsolete before they even release it.
SSF answered on May 13, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
ASUS makes excellent products I've used their motherboards for years & years with no issues.
Cliff Flaro answered on May 11, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You answered your own question... ASUS specs better. I have the TF300 and think it is really good.
Bones answered on January 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›