Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Should this mic work with the iPhone? I have the iPhone 4 and tried this mic with it. It plugged in but no sound recorded in my video. Has anyone been able to get this to work?
asked by Peggy Duncan on October 22, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
i got this mic and the https://www.kvconnection.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KM-IPHONE-MIC but it does not work in iphone4 or iphone 3g that i have. I plugged it in to a iphone 4s and it worked! Anyone had this issue?
Neofitdis Stefanos answered on July 31, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Got it and it works! Thanks.
Peggy Duncan answered on November 19, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, but only with the proper adapter, since the iPhone has a TRRS 1/8" jack on it, and this microphone has a TRS 1/8" plug. KVConnection has the proper adapter. You can read more about it on my website, Life is a Prayer dot com. Search for "iPhone microphone" on that site.
Jeff Geerling answered on February 21, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Will following constellation work ?
Line Out Receiver (Chinch) --> Chinch to 3pole 3,5mm male jack --> KM-IPHONE-MIC --> iphone 4pole jack.
To be used for recording Receiver-Audio-Output on iphone.
gp answered on July 12, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You need this adapter https://www.kvconnection.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KM-IPHONE-MIC
JP answered on November 19, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product