4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, gross trivia
This is a fun book full of disgusting trivia. I found myself reading a good portion of the book aloud to my husband, and saying, "Gross! Did you know that....?". The book is very easy to read and is mostly just quick facts about various things. I liked this book so much that I bought the other two by the author.
Published on August 8, 2010 by k8inut

3.0 out of 5 stars Gross Info
I bought this book because the gross title intrigued me, and I thought my daughter, who has two sons, might find it interesting or useful. I have not read the book myself. My daughter did find the book intriguing. I can't say she really liked it, considering the title. I think it contains info that maybe she really didn't want to know about, even though it may have...
Published on November 7, 2011 by Kerleyque

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, gross trivia, August 8, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Read, December 28, 2009
I have not read this entire book yet, but have thumbed through it all. I am a high school science teacher and find this book fascinating and full of interesting facts. There are some gross parts but nothing offensive in my opinion. I would have given it a 5 out of 5 but it doesn't actually have the "why you shouldn't eat your boogers.." part. I think if that is going to be in the title to draw your attention, it should be in book too. I have flipped through every page twice to try and find it but I just don't see it. If you find talking about poo and body parts gross, don't buy this book. However, if you find learning about the everyday things our body needs to do to stay alive, then this book is an interesting and fun read. My students will get a kick out it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gag gift, not really., March 21, 2010
Dean Cothran (Anchorage, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Boogers and Other Useless or Gross Information About: Information About Your Body (Paperback)
I bought this book as a gag gift and have kept it for myself. I am a registered nurse and it turns out that some of the information in this book is useful though not necessarily medically pertinent. Makes for a fun read and a good laugh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating reading, January 18, 2010
S. Berger "Photographer" (La Pine, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I got this book for my 17-year-old for Christmas. Full of all sorts of "interesting" stories asking the "whys" of the world, such as the book's cover title! Doesn't everyone want to know that? We've had a blast perusing this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars trivia, July 22, 2010
This book has a lot of weird facts and information.
Good for reading in the bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, May 3, 2014
Very informative book. My grandkids (teens) love it. I enjoyed it too, learned some things I didn't know.
Very strange, because I didn't think I could learn anything else. I thought I already knew it all.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you're stoned, a child, or just curious, September 3, 2013
This book contains the answers to the kinds of questions a stoned person or a child might have (or even some normally curious adult people). Questions about the human body, and the how and why of a lot of disgusting, puzzling, and interesting things. The sorts of things that often occur to us in passing, but somehow we never get around to that Google search we've been meaning to do on the subject.

To have it all laid out there on the page, no effort required, means I'm finally going to get the answers to the things my kid, and stoned (and normally curious adult) self always wondered about. Things like "What does human flesh taste like?". No, the answer is not chicken. Other things like "Why is poo brown?" If questions like that seem like the kind of thing you've been curious to know, then this is the book for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, December 23, 2013
Good book, fun to read. Great bathroom read. The book was in great condition. I would recommend it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting knowledge, September 5, 2013
This book is very informative, even if some of it is gross! There is one previous review titled "Fun Read" that states they haven't read the book yet, but, that the book doesn't say why we shouldn't eat our boogers. As a matter of fact it does! People shouldn't write a review negative or positive if they don't have the correct information. Buy the book it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining!, October 4, 2012
sjozz (Sellersville, PA USA) - See all my reviews
We first saw this book for sale in a museum gift shop and my husband was very intrigued, so I purchased it for him on Amazon (for much less than the price tag at the museum) and we have both enjoyed reading it. It is full of very interesting facts about the human body. While it certainly won't replace a medical text book, you will definitely learn a lot from reading this book!

$12.95 $9.87