Customer Discussions > Kinect Sports forum

Shouldn't this be included with Kinect?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 21, 2010 3:25:54 PM PDT
Does MS really think we are going to spend $60 for a mini-game collection on top of whatever they decide to charge for Kinect? Really?

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 7:05:18 PM PDT
MD says:
Agreed. They have to include something.

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 11:45:49 PM PDT
T. Lucas says:
When MS can make MORE money selling it separately?
Are you high? XD

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2010 12:33:52 PM PDT
Except you lose a lot of customers because you aren't providing enough value. $210 just to play anything on Kinect. Not a chance!

Posted on Jun 25, 2010 11:04:17 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2010 11:04:59 AM PDT
yea i might wait a bit now since games are $60 and Kinect is $150(Unofficially)

Posted on Jun 26, 2010 2:08:09 AM PDT
Scott Sherer says:
Well, I think microsoft has to include SOMETHING in with kinect because if you just bought that, you wouldn't be able to do anything with it. It will probably just be some crappy mini game.

Posted on Jul 1, 2010 10:07:13 AM PDT
Gem Hobb says:
i think it comes with kinect. and the prices for the games havent been updated on amazon. they retail for like 34 bucks or something.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bb-kinect-games-34-99-pre-orders-less-fs-905671/

Posted on Jul 24, 2010 3:12:24 PM PDT
Phil says:
It comes with Kinect Adventures.

Posted on Aug 6, 2010 9:23:12 AM PDT
J. Demick says:
Phil is right. Kinect does come with Kinect Adventures. You can also pre-order at gamestop and get 3 exclusive levels to Kinect Adventures.

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 11:36:41 AM PDT
John Adams says:
I think it would have made more sense to include Sports and sell Adventures separately (or include both) since Sports seems to be more or less equivalent to what you get for free with the Wii.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 4:24:04 AM PDT
J. Rogers says:
They should have allowed you to pick a from a small collection of launch titles (Adventures, Sports, etc)

Posted on Aug 29, 2010 7:36:41 AM PDT
A. Wardak says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2010 4:25:27 PM PDT
Ron Dvir says:
kinect adventures wass made by ms, thats y. kinect sports was made by ubisoft

Posted on Nov 5, 2010 10:03:34 PM PDT
GarionOrb says:
"I think it would have made more sense to include Sports and sell Adventures separately (or include both) since Sports seems to be more or less equivalent to what you get for free with the Wii."

I think this is exactly why it's not included with Kinect. They want to be different. Kinect Adventures turned out to be a great pack-in game.

Also, Kinect Sports is published by Microsoft and developed by Rare, not Ubisoft.

Posted on Nov 10, 2010 1:20:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2010 1:22:50 PM PST
M. Myers says:
"kinect adventures wass made by ms, thats y. kinect sports was made by ubisoft "

Kinect Adventures was developed by Good Science and Kinect Sports was developed by Rare, which Microsoft owns.

Adventures and Sports are both rather good games considering they are just mini-game collections at heart. Either one would have made a good pack-in game. Really, if you have Kinect, its best to get both games if you can afford it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2010 9:37:30 PM PST
In my opinion, Kinect Sports should have been packed in instead of Kinect Adventures simply on the basis that there is less excitement and variety in Adventures.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2011 4:07:36 PM PST
A. Wong says:
This is exactly why they included Adventures instead of Sports. Sports is the superior game. Who is going to pay $50 for Adventures when they already have Sports? Adventures gives you a basic idea of what the Kinect can do. This makes you want to go out and buy Sports. It's all business.

Posted on Jan 13, 2011 7:01:55 PM PST
I am loving Kinect & really looking forward to Children of Eden (by creators of Rez) and Star Wars Kinect as well as some of the Japanese fighting, mech, & survival horror games that are in the works. Only complaint I have is being too tall with a huge ceiling fan right above my Kinect playfield... in other words, no jumping games for me :)

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 10:27:48 AM PDT
Unknown says:
Kinect Sports is FAR better than Wii Sports.

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 5:24:16 PM PST
L. Greenwood says:
Well you can't really blame Microsoft since their company is going down the drain, FLUSH!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kinect Sports forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (600)