5.0 out of 5 stars All wet and happy
I am very pleased with this hand held shower. I installed it (quickly) in my mother's shower and even she likes likes it. It's light weight and easy to grasp, even with arthritic hands. It has a nice shower flow. Makes for a nice addition to the shower.
Published on August 10, 2010 by R. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not "extra long"!
The shower head is good, easy to hold and push the button. However, the hose is NOT 80". It's barely 72". The whole thing might be 80", including the shower head. Misleading - Not happy!
Published on January 20, 2011 by L. Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not "extra long"!, January 20, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars All wet and happy, August 10, 2010
R. Miller (Wilmington, DE USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars leaked water all over, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Shower Head and Hose Spray Handheld Flex Hose (Misc.)
Wish I could return this but the diverter broke when my husband was trying to screw it to the shower head to prevent leaks there. Made of cheap plastic. Water leaked not only from the showerhead connection but also from the handheld piece. Very unhappy with this purchase. My money just whent down the drain on this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Shower Head and Hose Spray Handheld Flex Hose (Misc.)
We use this so our 5 year old daughter can take a shower easier. Works Great with easy installation.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT water pattern for dogs., June 17, 2013
Jimmy (Dix Hills, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shower Head and Hose Spray Handheld Flex Hose (Misc.)
GREAT water pattern for dogs. ALL parts are plastic so don't over tighten. I used supplied washers and used Teflon tape for all threads (1-1/4 wrap) to avoid leaks. Clean nice install and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower Hose, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Shower Head and Hose Spray Handheld Flex Hose (Misc.)
This is a really nice product. The spray has a good force to it. I use it to wash my four dogs and the shut off feature makes it perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke during third use, May 19, 2012
This review is from: Shower Head and Hose Spray Handheld Flex Hose (Misc.)
I bought this to help with bathing my dog. It worked pretty well at first, even though there was some leaking. Also, the water pressure was not that strong, which may be a drawback for someone using this device for showering. For bathing my dog, the low water pressure made the job of bathing him rather slow-going (mostly I wanted to make sure the soap was rinsed completely from his underside). The plus side, however, was that the low flow and low noise ended up being rather soothing to my dog, who doesn't like baths much.

However, the third time I used this, the head of the showerhead broke from the water pressure, spraying water everywhere. Upon inspecting it, the plastic had broken, so it was irreparable. Not happy that this was $20 down the drain after just 3 uses.

Since this purchase, I bought the Rinse Ace Pet Shower Deluxe, which does not come with a diverter, but it easily snaps on and off. Even better, the showerhead comes with three different spray settings, all of which are much stronger in water pressure/flow than this one. Hope this helps anyone else who may have been using this product for similar reasons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my purposes!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Shower Head and Hose Spray Handheld Flex Hose (Misc.)
Had surgery and so I wanted something to help me take a shower. The only thing I didn't like about this was that you had to permanently attach it to the wall. I live in an apartment, so that wasn't happening. It was a great length and very LIGHTWEIGHT. It's not like all those heavy handhelds that you get tired of holding. Loved that I could have this and my normal shower-head so other people could use the normal shower and not have to change out the shower-head. I also loved the button that you could push to stop the water flow. I now use it to bathe my dog and especially love being able to stop the water flow for a minute while I soap him up. Great product and highly recommend. Just be careful when attaching nozzle, don't turn to far it it will crack.

ARRAY(0x9f6d5888)