Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 19, 2013
Similar to another review, I also was a 7yr old maid for my parents. I remember back in the 80's, I'm pretty sure is when they came out with this product (Shower Power). Holy Cow! was it strong smelling stuff but it worked wonders!! Literally you'd spray the entire area, walk away, come back after a few minutes and wipe it down with a damp rag. AMAZING STUFF!!! As a kid you need simplicity. As I grew into an adult I continued using it until one day I noticed it was taken off the shelves. Never new why. Just thought maybe the newer products that were coming out possibly worked better. Out with the old in with the new! NOT!!! Still haven't found that product! Waiting for the day they bring SHOWER POWER back to the shelves. I love you Shower Power!
on April 21, 2009
I have never used a product that works like Shower Power. It is the only product I use for the entire bathroom. Make sure to leave the door or window open as you work with the product, because it is quite strong and may irritate the nose and eyes a bit. It removes all dirt in seconds, even the tough water stains that stick to glass, if you let it sit and act for a while. It also leaves a very nice smell that lasts. The product is expensive, but it is worth every penny you spend on it.
on October 11, 2013
Available from manufacturer at
[...]

I decided not to try it because it contains phosphoric acid and is not recommended near certain materials such as marble.

Should I avoid using Shower Power on anything?
- Decorative brass fixtures
- Polished or anodized aluminum, nickel or brass
- Formica® or similar counter tops or surfaces
- Natural or synthetic marble, wood, gold or acrylics
- Special colored grout, painted surfaces, wallpaper
- Clothing, carpeting or other fabrics
- DO NOT place container on Formica® or other porous surfaces
- Use only as per label directions
- Do not allow to dry on glass or mirrors

See the Support and FAQ
on March 20, 2016
I started using this product when it was available at our local market. Not only did it clean my shower and bathroom fixtures better than ANYTHING else EVER, but it smelled wonderful! When it disappeared from store shelves I began buying it online. But the last time I bought it I noticed that the scent has changed to something HORRIBLE! It still cleans the best (so I gave it 3 stars), but when I want my bathroom to smell good I use Lime Away after I'm finished with Shower Power. I'd give it 5 stars if the company would change the smell back to the original!
on October 28, 2015
Oh! How I USED to LOVE Shower Power! What amazing stuff! They probably took it off the shelves because it worked so well! Really great stuff and a wonderful sassafras smell that left everything wonderful. THEN it all changed. I agree with the reviewer who said the smell is now rancid. After cleaning one day this summer, I wondered where the awful smell was coming from - everything was spotless. It was the Shower Power! I poured it all out and will not use it again. Apparently they are selling old product that goes bad - mine never had a chance because it got so much use! Not anymore, and I have not found anything on the market that cleans nearly as well or smells nearly as well as the fresh stuff did! So sad.
on March 27, 2015
Beware that Shower Power is selling direct on their own. The 2 bottles we got March 14, 2015 had contents that smelled old & moldy and the sprayer leaked. Appears old product dump in action. Despite repeated calls and speaking to customer service (probably on Mars) and several emails to the company we have received ZERO return contact for refund & return and are now filing a complaint with our credit card company to get our money back.....****CAVEAT EMPTOR****
on September 6, 2010
I've tried other products (409, Comet, Scrubbing Bubbles, even CLR) but nothing else works on tub scum. My tub looks new today after using Shower Power. Granted, it did take two applications because my tub was so bad. I used a sponge/scouring pad combo.

The reason why my tub got so mucky? We couldn't find Shower Power. A friend had bought a case of it (apparently that's the only way you can buy it now.) I'm not a paid reviewer here; just a normal person.

I just did a search for the product and found it right away. Your new tub awaits!
on June 22, 2010
Spray it on and wipe it around to make sure every inch is covered, wait a few minutes and wipe it off. Absoutly no scrubbing, ever! It's strong stuff though, so if you have sensitive hands wear rubber gloves (I don't wear the gloves). Try it, you will not be disappointed.
on March 31, 2016
I no longer use the product
on July 27, 2015