5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie
The movie was very entertaining. It wasnt a big budget hollywood movie but it had alot of heart with great performances from the actors. The story line was good. My 16 yr old daughter and her friends watched it 5 times over the weekend. They love it.
Published on August 13, 2008 by Demille

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but only worth $4.00.
Published on May 20, 2008 by A. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, August 13, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but only worth $4.00., May 20, 2008
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
Okay I'm in a Black Greek sorority so I was interested due to the fact that it was stepping from the women's perspective. First of all this is no where near the quality of Stomp The Yard. The acting is bit horrendous and the sets looked straight from your local high school play. I understand it was a low budget film, but come on man. I really wish a large film company was invest money in another GOOD Black Greek film, but what can you do. Overall just wait until they air this on BET Starz or grab it as a quick rental at Blockbuster.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok movie, March 7, 2014
It was a cute and funny and the ending was just the way i hope it would end. I will buy this movie

3.0 out of 5 stars Descent, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
For an low budget film; Its pretty nice. i liked it over all. It does you remind you of a group of high school vibe. I personally would not pay more than $5 dollars even with shipping and handleing.

4.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY GOOD, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
THE MOVIE PLAYED GREAT...JUST LIKE NEW...RECIEVED IN A TIMELY MANNER...THE MOVIE ITSELF WAS KIND OF LOW BUDGET, BUT I WAS SUPRISED THAT THE STORYLINE WAS ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible representation of black greek life, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
Being a member of a Black Greek organization and I participant in step shows during my college days, I watched this movie thinking it would remind me of a great time during my college years and that it would be along the lines of Stomp the Yard. The only good thing about this movie was the fun I had in laughing at how ridiculous the acting and the step routines were, as well as the unrealistic plot. Save your money, absolutely not worth the price. This was one of the few movies where I have been amazed at just how horrible it was! The only reason I would watch this movie again would be if I needed a good laugh, not at any well written comedic scripts, but at just how horribly bad this movie is.

5.0 out of 5 stars i'm a dance machine, August 31, 2010
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
I enjoyed the movie and learned a couple of steps Dvd was in excellent shape thanks for being on time too

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladies do the dam thing!, May 9, 2009
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
It was some time ago that I watched the movie but It was decent. The ladies did their thing!

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, February 15, 2009
This review is from: Showstoppers (DVD)
Do not purchase! Not only is the acting poor but the plot and shooting is low budget. I bought this not anticipating it to be good but I didn't even finish watching the whole thing. At some point it was no longer even amusing on a low-budget, this is crap-level and just became pitiful. Also, the copy I had skiped and froze repeatedly. Someone probably threw the mess against the wall. I repeat, do not purchase. Worse then phantoms and gigli.

Showstoppers
Showstoppers by Barry Bowles (DVD - 2008)
$5.97 $4.30