- Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B0074AKP18
- Release Date: March 6, 2012
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,787 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
This item is currently unavailable.
Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Your Sims eat, sleep, live and love in the world you've created for them in The Sims 3. It's a great place to live, and they've got ordinary lives, just like the real world. But you don't want your Sims to be just ordinary. It's time to spice things up a little. This Expansion Pack lets you give your Sims the chance to chase down — and catch — their dreams of riches and fame. Enter a whole new world where your Sims can groom their hidden talents to become all-star singers, acrobats, magicians and DJs. Will they rise to fame and enjoy a lasting career? Will your Sims get rich quick and fizzle out? Or, will they crash and burn before they even get a chance to strike gold? There's only one way to find out.
Your Sims were born to be stars — let them live out the rags-to-riches story with The Sims 3: Showtime Expansion Pack, where they'll get the chance to perform as singers, magicians, acrobats or DJs for other Sims. Nourish your Sims' talents in the all-new world of Starlight Shores, where they'll find new venues and objects that can help get them ready for Showtime. Make brand-new Sims with new tools using traits and Lifetime Wishes. Once your Sim is ready for the spotlight, build customized stages for just the right look — then sit back and see how the crowd likes the show as your Sim performs in sold-out arenas — construction will dictate how well your Sim performs and how his or her career progresses. Receive access to an exclusive bonus venue, unique Katy Perry-themed in-game content and an exclusive poster with this Collector's Edition. Dress your Sim up and take the stage with Katy Perry fashions, a hairstyle and stage props. With the innovative SimPort feature, you can send your talent-groomed Sim to a friend's game to perform gigs in his or her town, go on tour and even get reviewed. Search for new friends, stay connected, post stories of your Sims' successes, share strategies and techniques and more with the in-game news feeds and live updates. Your Sims have the desire and the talent. Will it be enough to earn them a spot among the stars? Sit back and relax — it's Showtime.
- Collector's Edition includes The Sims 3: Showtime Expansion Pack, an ultimate stage bonus venue and special Katy Perry-themed content
- Katy Perry-themed content includes fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle and various props for use on stage — plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
- Watch your Sims rise to stardom, revel in the limelight or crash and burn as they perform as singers, acrobats, magicians or DJs for other Sims (requires The Sims 3 to play, not included)
- Explore a brand-new world, Starlight Shores, where you'll find new venues and new objects to sharpen your Sims' talents
- Create new Sims using more tools with new traits and Lifetime Wishes
- Construct your own custom stages, from a swanky concert hall to a massive stadium or an indie club to create the perfect show, and then watch your Sims perform in front of packed crowds in sold-out arenas
- Send your all-star Sim to a friend's game to perform in his or her world, book gigs in your friend's town, go on tour and even get reviewed using the all-new SimPort feature
- Tap into the in-game news feeds and live updates to search for and make new friends, stay connected, spread stories of your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wish lists and more
- Complete special challenges and accomplish certain goals to earn rewards, and track and share them via in-game social wall posts
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.
From the Manufacturer
Make your rise to fame in The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector’s Edition with unique Katy Perry themed in-game content and an exclusive poster. This Collector’s Edition includes The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack, plus downloadable content including an Ultimate Stage bonus venue, iconic Katy Perry themed items, and an exclusive poster. The iconic content includes fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle and various Katy Perry themed stage props. Venture into a new world of Starlight Shores and live the story of your Sims as they become superstar singers, acrobats, magicians… and they can even moonlight as DJs. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform and practice for other Sims. New optional social features allow you to share your big moments and connect with friends and fans of The Sims like never before. Send your Sim into a friend’s game using the new, optional SimPort feature to perform in their world, book gigs in their town, go on tour and be reviewed. Along the way, earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game social wall posts and beyond.
- Collector’s Edition: Enjoy The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack and an Ultimate Stage bonus venue plus special Katy Perry themed iconic content including fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle, and various stage props plus an exclusive Katy Perry poster
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or moonlight as a DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- Make Your Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, earn rewards, book gigs, go on tour and even be reviewed.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wish lists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages.
|OS:||XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7|
|Processor:||For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent|
|RAM:||For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM|
|Hard Drive:||2.86 GB|
|Video Card:||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-SeriesPlease note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.|
|Additional Info:||The Sims 3 base game is required for play.|
Additional key redemption information can be found here:
Venue/Stage code - http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/ShowtimeRedeem Katy Perry Themed Content Code - http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/CollectorsRedeem
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
On the plus side, there are a lot of items and some of them are quite fun. If I had to buy it over again, I would at bare minimum not get the Katy Perry Edition as I don't think the small bit of additional content justifies the higher price.
I'm not really clear on that part but sims seem to like music so I've made a singer sim to experience it.
I get weird lines going thru my screen when I'm trying to play it...
There's nothing that that different from all the other games...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was unable to get the code to work and cannot get customer service to help So I cannot see the special bonus.Published 14 months ago by cbowman
Even after installing expansion as I had lost my Showtime disc, I did not see much to the stuff that I would use. I am not a fan of Ms Perry as it is not my music. Read morePublished on May 9, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Like the game but not sure if it has Katy Perry in it or not. How do you tell? Is there a special code for her to be in the game.Published on March 16, 2013 by CharB1986
Katy Perry is so fun and the EP is no exception! I love the custom content that comes along with the game. Definitely worth buying if you're an avid Sims player.Published on January 23, 2013 by Ralynn Kelley
All game ad-ons are annoying, redundant, and stupid. I want my money back! - and I want my computer to LET me uninstall this game!Published on July 8, 2012 by roocrew
This game is the best of The Sims 3 products, you can be a singer, acrobat, etc. All are you possible! Read morePublished on May 6, 2012 by Emmanuel Ortiz