Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shrek 2 Rotten Root Canal Play-Doh Set
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 15, 2004
My daughter and I truly enjoy watching Shrek (again and again and again)! And thanks to Nemo, she now fears dental visits. I needed her to understand that visiting the dentist isn't ever a bad thing, so I was excited to play this with her. It is a hilarious concept and was so much fun for all of us,(her daddy played, too!) Well, it didn't solve her fear of dentists, but we giggle so much whenever we play with Shrek's teeth!
on September 13, 2004
I have 2 huge Shrek fans, a 5yr. old girl, and a 3yr. old boy. I wanted to get them something from the movie, and thought this toy was most amusing. Even without the playdoh we have fun with this head.

It is very good quality, however, top and bottom jaw sometimes seperate. Not to fear, they snap back together easily.The best feature is the playdoh tongue! A must have toy for a Shrek fan of any age.
on March 23, 2005
I have a 4 year old autistic son and any toy we can find that helps his fine motor skills and keeps him engaged is a bonus. This toy hits the mark. The other great option is for him and his older bother to work together...one makes the teeth and one drillls and brushes with tooth paste (bug toothpaste that is). The Shrek head/jaw moves easily so you can pretend he talks etc....

Overall, good fun and fair price.
on July 10, 2004
My 5 and 3 yr. old boys both loved this set. I have bought many play doh sets that they didn't enjoy but they sat and played with this for a long time. The teeth are fun to make and the tongue is hillarious. The Shrek head is easy to assemble and doesn't break easily.
on January 14, 2005
My daughter wasn't even two yet when she got this toy. My daughter can do it all herself, make the teeth and tongue (the best part)squeeze out the toothpaste and brush and drill Shrek's teeth. She loves Shrek but does not like to brush her teeth. After all the hours brushing Shrek's teeth she has been much more compliant brushing her teeth and letting me brush them to get them really clean. She has lots of fun playing with the toy and I am hoping it prepares her for her first visit to the dentist.
on July 16, 2011
I am a speech-language therapist and used this toy all the time until it recently broke. We have gotten a great deal of use of this toy. Kids love making the teeth, drilling them and using the toothpaste dispenser. I broke it making the tongue but it had been used 100's of times before that. It is good for fine motor and sensory skill development. I am looking for another one because the other therapists at my clinic will miss it.
on August 18, 2005
I am in a Dental Assisting Program and actually bought several of the Shrek Rotton Root Canal Playsets for myself and the other women in my class to play with. They are GREAT! Not only are they great for kids but for adults as well! My classmates loved them!
on December 17, 2004
My 4 year old son loves this toy and it looks just like the drill and fill toy that got very high ratings.
on July 27, 2004
This toy is very educational in fact because a kid can start their learning about dentistry and grow up to be a dentist.
on November 22, 2004
This toy actually scared my kids. I set it up for them and they didn't want to play with it! His mouth practically fell apart. and there wasn't much you could do with it. I suggest no one buy this "product". Save your money for something that is worth buying and didn't make a fortune by using body noises and other uneccessary things. I know I will never buy anything Shrek again.