5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Audio Technica System 10 Handheld Microphone
This simple rubber grip adds a non slip advantage to your Shure, or in my case, an Audio Technica System 10 Wireless Handheld Microphone.
Published 8 months ago by T Sanders

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an actual Cover
It is a slip cover which goes over the mic, thankfully my previous one was just cracked so I could use this. But, it covered the power button, so it was not best case scenario.
Published 21 months ago by Tatsinger86

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Audio Technica System 10 Handheld Microphone, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Shure WA555 Handheld Transmitter Grip/Switch Cover (Black) for LX2, SC2, T2, U2, UC2, ULX2 and UT2 Handheld Transmitters (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Stuff!!!, November 19, 2012
I bought 4 of these recently, they work perfectly, enhances your appearance. A must buy for Audio/Visual companies! I use them on the PGXD, PGX and SLX wireless systems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an actual Cover, January 28, 2013