5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift for my clients
Love the iPhone SHUTTER HUGGERS so much that I give them as gifts to clients that have small children and I have several myself, my grand kids think the animals are curt...each one has their fav they want picture taken with.
Published 13 months ago by Debbie Hatfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit iPhone with OtterBox
The tension is extremely tight on this thing. I can't get it to open wide enough to fit over my iphone w/ OtterBox. Bunny ended up as an expensive toy for the cat! Bunny is cute enough but unless you have no cover on your phone, this will not work.
Published 13 months ago by 1of2Mommas

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Shutter Huggers BUN003 Mini Shutter Hugger for Portable Video Devices, Bunny (Brown) (Electronics)
Saw this on Shark Tank and had to have one! You'll have a hard time clipping the toy to your phone if you're using a large case (I have a normal-sized case on my iPhone 4S and it JUST fits) but it does grab my son's attention. It's a good idea and priced reasonably enough. Seems like it's also well built.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift for my clients, August 17, 2013