Shutter Huggers Dinosaur Shutter Hugger DIN001
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- "Hugs" your camera lens so your hands are free to stabilize your camera for the perfect picture
- Gives Children something fun to focus on for more relaxed and natural portraits
- Captures children's attention - no more bribery, begging, or yelling "Say Cheese!"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||8 x 3 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
My results in using the shutter hugger monkey:
1) My three year old son: it worked great. I told him to smile and look at the monkey and he would lock his eyes on the shutter hugger monkey. I got some great pics of him with a sweet smile and his gaze was right at the camera.
2) My two year old daughter; It did keep her gaze on the camera, which is good because sometimes she looks away when I pull the camera out. But, unfortunately, she did not smile or find if funny even when I tried to make the monkey waive at her.
My thoughts on the design of the product:
It seems well made and well sewn. I have a Sony NEX 5N camera and it went over the lense just fine. It has elastic to fit most standard sized lenses. It stayed put well and the head did not flop over when I had it on the lense. It is also lightweight. I like that I can easily move the legs and arms of the monkey to get the kids' attention.
In sum, I would recommend this product. Though I would have loved it if my daughter smiled at the shutter hugger, I do accept that she is such a tough cookie when it comes to refusing to smile for a camera, so I really don't blame the shutter hugger. The most important thing to me is that it does catch my kid's attention and get them to look at the camera.
My daughter really is a child that makes it her mission to put on a sour face or start fussing when she sees a camera.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It really helps get everyone focused when taking a group, or child picture.Published 18 days ago by Pat
The elf shuuter hugger is adorable. I used it when taking Christmas pictures. Children can't help but smile at him.Published 1 month ago by lhb777
As a professional Newborn photographer - this shutter hugger is a life saver!!!Published 1 month ago by Lauren
I've used this to take photos for my friends with toddlers and it works wonders! One of them has a baby who's going throguh a stranger-danger phase so the mom was worried if she'd... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mikgirl