Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Siamese Dream forum

I like the Siamese Dream album will i like any other pumpkin albums ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 1, 2008 6:03:44 PM PDT
The Dude says:
I finally broke down and downloaded Siamese Dream just for Cherub Rock but had to admit enjoying most of the album are there other albums enjoyable ???? I have neglected them for stupid reasons but now I am curious ...........

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2008 9:18:23 PM PST
Carolyn says:
Absolutely, be sure to check out Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness it's a little bit sprawling over 2 disks, but all in all a solid album with some of the Pumpkins most famous songs

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2008 6:21:03 PM PST
L. Ricciuti says:
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (third album) is their best album. You'll probably like Gish (first album) too. Whether you enjoy Adore (fourth album) depends greatly on what else you're into music-wise (it's electronic-sounding and doesn't "rock out" at all).

Posted on Mar 25, 2009 2:42:05 PM PDT
R. Nelson says:
Pisces Iscariot is also amazing. It's mostly comprised of B-sides from the "Siamese Dream" sessions, but it definately stands on its own. It's the closest thing to "Siamese Dream", but it rocks even harder. Once you've digested Siamese, Pisces, and Mellon Collie, you'll be hooked and you'll definately want to check out the newer albums. Can never go wrong with the Pumpkins.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2009 9:37:48 PM PDT
jere54 says:
definetely check out gish and pisces iscariot. there's a lot of songs i think you would like if you like siamese dream. so much to smashing pumpkins even if you don't like all their songs

Posted on May 6, 2009 6:08:33 PM PDT
I have every single album and every single b-side they have ever released and I enjoy about 99% of the Smashing Pumpkin's Songs.

Posted on Dec 19, 2009 11:09:33 AM PST
C. Soldatos says:
Dont forget Machina II.. Which was a free download when it came out in 2000.. you can find them on some pumpkins sites.. like www.thepumpkins.net
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Siamese Dream forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 1, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Siamese Dream [Vinyl]
Siamese Dream [Vinyl] by Smashing Pumpkins (Vinyl - 1997)
4.8 out of 5 stars (637)