Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 16, 2014
I have read 2 other books on the husky breed but this one has been by far the better of the 3. I take nothing away from what the others I have purchased offer but something about this one just seems to give more. It gives more detail no only on the positives of owning a husky but makes sure that the future owner knows the negatives that one must take into consideration (something more than just the shedding and they're cold weather dogs). If you're a diehard of the husky breed as I am or just love the beautiful appearance of this amazing dog, pick this book up. You wont be disappointed.
on December 29, 2013
This is a truly informative book on the siberian husky breed. I had my first husky, Samantha, for sixteen wonderful years and now have a brother and sister, they are a great breed who love people and are extremely smart and this book gives alot of great information about the breed for anyone interested in being the parent of a husky.
on August 16, 2009
I good basic look at the breed and owning a Siberian, though I do not feel it gives enough information to really prepare someone for the challenges of a Siberian.

A nice quick references for someone or if someone is just curious about the breed.
on July 10, 2006
I have to say that as a new owner of a Siberian Huskey I found this publication to be an excellent reference book. Everything from diet, breed history, breed standard, illness's, common problems with Huskys is covered. If someone is looking for the book in the house, it will be referred to as "the husky bible" by whoever is looking for it, brilliant book glad I purchased it.
on August 9, 2007
I was looking for a book with details and specifics, but this was just a general overview. Lots of good pictures of dogs and puppies but not much detailed info.
on November 11, 2013
Siberian Husky Guide
Found the book very informative about the breed. The book has great pictures of Siberian Huskies and has great tips on how to work with the breed.
on November 5, 2013
I Love Everything and Anything to do with Siberian Huskies...This is an excellent addition to my "Husky" library. Great Condition too!
on October 21, 2014
Great book, has been a lot of help with our new puppy. Has even helped with our other dogs also.
on April 4, 2012
Loved the book it told me all I needed to know for such a great price could not have picked a better book than this.
on October 4, 2014