- Series: Critical Studies in the Humanities
- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: The Davies Group Publishers (July 24, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1888570695
- ISBN-13: 978-1888570694
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,913,201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Siblings Under the Skin: Feminism, Social Justice and Analytic Philosophy (Critical Studies in the Humanities)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.