5.0 out of 5 stars The best bottled lemon juice, October 5, 2010
Tom Faust (Parker, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
I have tried other lemon juice brands and Sicilia is the ONLY bottled lemon juice I have ever found that actually tastes like real lemons, and that includes Real Lemon lemon juice, which in my opinion does NOT taste like lemons. I can use this on fish as if it were an actual lemon and not tell the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sicilia Lemon Juice, January 7, 2011
mary rizzuto (Broken Arrow, OK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
This stuff is fabulous, but I have searched for it in Oklahoma and Georgia, and can't find it. Or for sale on the Net. It was common in Maryland, the DC area.

Don't talk to me about "realemon" that junk should be banned. When Amazon has Sicilia, I am getting at least a year's supply. They say refrigerate after opening, but I keep all but the current bottle in the freezer. I see they also have an organic lemon juice, I'll try it as soon as I can get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch Juice....., April 28, 2014
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
I'm so happy that I purchase this Sicilia Lemon juice. I've saved money in buying this product, since the price of lemons has gone up. Now I can save money and time in enjoying the oure taste of lemon juice. I'm sold on the taste of this juice and will continue on buying this item from you. I'm giving it a 5 star because the taste is so " GOOD ".

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Sicilia lemon juice, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
It is the best lemon juice ever! I use it in ice tea, diet coke and even make lemonade with the lemon juice, cold water and splenda.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sicilia lemon juice, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
I order Sicilia Lemon Juice because it's real lemon juice and keeps well on the refrigerator unlike a lemon that may go bad if it's not used soon after purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
Very distinctive lemon flavor not over powering
Works well with cooked shellfish and fish to add a
Subtle lemon flavor to the dishes

5.0 out of 5 stars It's terrific!, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
Taste great - like fresh lemon juice; great value; much better than buying lemons at the market and letting them spoil. I recommend this to anyone who is fresh lemon juice user!

5.0 out of 5 stars great lemon juice, December 24, 2014
Carol Gennette "farmer's daughter" (Wallingford, Ct United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
I always like to have some fresh lemon juice that I can grab quickly to use as needed and this item has been useful. Just wish each container had a few more ounces in it, but otherwise it is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awarded Best Taste 2004 by American Culinary Institute, July 23, 2006
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
This product is the best lemon juice I have ever tasted, what gets me it taste better, than fresh lemon juice, I think why that is,they add to the lemon juice the oil of the lemon from the skin of the lemon. This product comes from Italy, but should be able to find in the produce section, if not Amazon has it, which is great, it would be nice if they sold it in case lots.

If you want GREAT Lemonade, buy the small unsweeten packet of Kool-aid Lemonade, about 29 cents,however Amazon has it about 20 cents a packet in bulk, believe it or not the contents has small lemon pieces in it. I add a extra 1/4 cup of sugar to the recipe, and one or two squirts of sicilia Lemon juice for a little added tartness. I just can't drink enough of this lemonade, and all my friends now make their own, as it only cost them about 39 cents for a 2 liter bottle, instead of the store boughten stuff, which is anywhere fron 1.39 to 1.89. I think you will find this is the best lemonade you ever drank. If you like pink lemonade, just add a squirt of strawberry syrup. ENJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent "juicy" product, May 6, 2014
JMG (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz (Misc.)
Our family uses this pure lemon juice product daily. They offer good taste without any seeds. The
"real lemons" of today are full of seeds and not much juice. What they now sell in the markets is
reconstituted lemon (and lime) juice. For me they don't make the grade. The Sicilia product is priced reasonably, well-packed,
and fresh. I'm going to order more today. As a cook, this is superior.

Sicilia Lemon Juice - 4 oz