The Walking Dead 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Seed With the world growing more dangerous and Lori's pregnancy advancing, Rick searches for a safer home, pushing the group to the limits.
2. Sick The shocking discovery of new foes further complicates matters as Rick and the group fight to save the life of one of their own.
3. Walk With Me After witnessing an accident, Andrea and Michonne meet a new community of survivors.
4. Killer Within An old foe returns, putting lives in jeopardy.
5. Say The Word After another loss, Rick struggles. Michonne remains suspicious of the Governor when he throws a party with a unique attraction.
6. Hounded As Andrea grows closer to the Governor, Michonne makes a decision about Woodbury. Glenn and Maggie go on a run.
7. When The Dead Come Knocking The Governor presses for information. A new guest stirs things up at the prison.
8. Made to Suffer The people of Woodbury are thrown into uncharted territory.
9. The Suicide King Rick tries to rescue a member of the group. Woodbury is in disarray after a recent attack. New guests raise concerns at the prison.
10. Home As the group debates their next course of action, Rick wanders after a friend. The Governor restores order in Woodbury.
11. I Ain't a Judas Their security threatened, Rick and the group must make a choice. Woodbury is in a police state.
12. Clear Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governor's forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons.
13. Arrow on the Doorpost In an effort to prevent any more deaths, Rick and the Governor meet to come up with a peace treaty.
14. Prey The Governor chases a dissenter who fled Woodbury. While the Governor is gone, a traitor tries to sabotage his upcoming plans.
15. This Sorrowful Life Rick and the group are faced with a serious problem. If they want a truce with the Governor, they will have to make a huge sacrifice.
16. Welcome to the Tombs Rick and the group have to seriously consider if the prison is worth defending as the Governor's impending attack looms over their heads.
Inside the Walking Dead: Season 3 Zombie Studio Tour with Greg Nicotero Special Effects Make-Up Designer Greg Nicotero shows off the latest zombie wizardry to come out of his shop.
Inside the Walking Dead: The Cast Looks Ahead The cast of The Walking Dead shares their insights about the second half of Season 3.
Inside the Walking Dead: Tour of the Prison Set with Robert Kirkman Executive Producer Robert Kirkman takes you on a tour of the gut-wrenching and thrilling prison setting featured in Season 3.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Horror|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun|
|Supporting actors||Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Danai Gurira, Jon Bernthal, IronE Singleton, Jeffrey DeMunn, Michael Rooker, Chad L. Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green, David Morrissey, Jose Pablo Cantillo, John Jaret|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Dvds came quickly, perfect condition. If you love this series, it is a must have!Published 19 hours ago by Pamela C. Norman
Hey, it's the "Walking Dead". You either love it or not. I love it!Published 22 hours ago by GLORIA AMIDZICH
Bought for boyfriend. Very impressed with it. So was he... Packaging was fantastic and arrived in great condition. I was so afraid of damage and it was shipped from US to Ireland.Published 1 day ago by Happy happy
Love the series, hope it continues for a very long time. Item was smaller then I expected, but is very cool!!Published 1 day ago by Christopher Lyons
This season is spectacular. The Govenor is one of the worst villains ever and the show pushes the envelope.Published 1 day ago by John J. Zipay
From one stage to another, I like the settings keep changing because with that you ignite the flame and it becomes trigger happy! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Natasha Hill