Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Platform: PC DownloadEdition: StandardChange
Price:$29.99

on February 8, 2016
Love it!
on February 3, 2016
This was fun
on February 2, 2016
This is the first of the many Civ games that I have played, and I love it. I quickly got hooked on the engaging gameplay and detailed game mechanics. Hours of my time have disappeared to this game, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes strategy games. It has very complex strategies to learn, but a learning curve that keeps it from being too frustrating for a beginner such as myself.

I greatly appreciate the easy integration with Steam. I was afraid the game would not link to my Steam account properly, or that I wouldn't get the achievements, but everything worked flawlessly.
on February 1, 2016
It was everything I was looking for and more
on January 31, 2016
Please be careful if you like strategy games. This one is extremely addicting. The download worked without a problem. However, the game loads slowly but once loaded is very difficult to get away from. I started playing with the original Civilization and continue to play the single player mode. The graphics are great and the options for every move are very numerous. Each iteration of the game is different. I've never had two games play out the same. Now, back to the game!
on January 31, 2016
Working on second attempt at loading... the installation is a real pain!!
on January 31, 2016
Great Game, and truly fun. A combination of strategy and a bit of role play as your a leader of a culture. You have to plan and risk. in the first years of the game you have to build out your nation but that means less warriors making you vulnerable. Then there is making your people happy. You can kill hours playing this game and not get bored and each game is completely different.
on January 30, 2016
Great game if you get all of the expansion packs.
on January 29, 2016
I am not much of a gamer and haven't had much time to play the game but it looks pretty cool compared to Civ III. The download worked well and the game seems to work fine on Windows 10.
on January 24, 2016
Fun with friends. Extra fun drunk