Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$19.90 - $25.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 21, 2013
I purchased two pairs of these pants because I thought they were so cute. The truth is the fabric and construction of this item is extremely poor quality! The elastic waistband is cheaper than cheap. Some of the buttons are falling off and I was overall very disappointed. I don't think I would purchase from this company again.
on January 15, 2014
Bought these pants cause they looked so cute, and yes at first they did fit fine. Until the stitching on the back broke so that they became incredibly loose and ill-fitting. Before I know it the zipper completely busts... the zipper hardly stayed up as it was and I Had to use a safety pin to keep it up.

DONT BOTHER WASTING YOUR MONEY!
on March 16, 2015
I am a 7 in jr's jeans I am a medium in almost everything tops and bottoms. These fit like a glove for me. The material is stretchy black almost "slack" like. Zipper is medium quality. When the pants zip up there is nothing to hold up the zipper per-say. no little hook and eye on the back or anything..so it slides down a notch or two but nothing crazy at all. The back has a small elastic panel but it isn't anything to write home about..so there is a small amount of gaping but if you tuck in a shirt you'd never know and as it is you can barely tell I can just feel it. All in all i'm really impressed for the price. I would easily buy these again. I am 5'2" I have a small amount of extra room on the bottom of the pants and the top almost goes to my actual natural waist. it just covers my belly button (I have a short torso) Hopefully that info helps someone else! I'm about 130lbs. And I bought a medium! :)
review image review image review image
on March 13, 2015
Fits great. Very cute with a crop top! I ordered an XL and was surprised they fit just right. I'm 5'3 and about 160lbs, these are super flattering on a curvy frame. The material is cheap so I plan to hand wash. I would recommend being gentle with these.
review image
on December 8, 2014
I was very happy with these pants. I am 5. 6' and weight 144. I usually wear size 8. I ordered the large and they fit just right, very comfortable for me. They look dressy because the fabric is classy and the material is thin. I wore them with ankle boots and they looked so nice.
on July 25, 2014
They were so cute, I could not wait to wear them! I paired them with a tall heel and sheer black lace top with dark brae and gold accessories! All was well until I spent the entire night on the dance floor. When I returned home and peeled them off of me, I realized that during my bout of dancing, I must have ripped a huge hole in the crotch area. They are ill-constructed and cheaply sewn together.
on April 28, 2014
Oh my these fit perfect I'm 5"8 160..i bought a large they are the best pair I own...and they long I love that I'm sorta tall I will be ordering another pair...true to size yes definitely I would recommend these and shipping was fast
on May 8, 2016
Very cute and retro, nice and long, decent amount of stretch which makes movement much easier. Fast shipping, I have purchased two pairs of these and love them both! I am 5'8", 165 lbs, 31" waist, 39" hips...large fit perfectly.
on July 3, 2014
Reading the reviews I decided to get a medium since it seemed to run small. I just received these today and theyre a bit big on me, so I should've just went and ordered a small despite what everyone else said. The pants themselves are super cute and don't look cheap at all. The only thing I would change would be the size but that's my fault.
on January 9, 2015
Really like wearing these, and have received a fair amount of positive feedback. My one issue is that the waist is a little short for me (but I have a really long torso, 64'' girth...) Otherwise, fit really well, very comfy, and look quite nice. I ordered a large, and I am waist 28'', hips 41''.