Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's UA Sideline Beanie
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Black|Size: One Size Fits All|Change

on February 4, 2014
I saw this hat at Dick's while shopping for Christmas presents, but didn't buy it because I thought someone else might buy it for me. When I went back after Christmas, the color I wanted was gone, but good old amazon came through for me once again. This hat is really warm, and that is the main reason why I like it. It does wear a bit snug though, but it certainly isn't like some other snug hats that want to shoot off your head. I certainly think it is the best hat I have ever worn though, and I probably will eventually get another one of a different color, just so I have a couple to switch between during the week.
on April 5, 2014
I am a regular American guy (6'2", 240#) with a normal sized head and this hat is huge on me. The folded up portion covers the top 2/3 of my head when the hat is pulled down. Having said that, the hat is incredibly warm and very comfortable. Just be aware that unless you have an abnormally long head, the hat will not look the way it does in the picture once you pull the front folded section up to be able to see.
on March 6, 2014
Very nice, much warmer than a knit beanie. The extra liner is the source of warmth, and will definately jack up your hair when you take it off. :) There's a little extra bulk in the top part of the beanie that provides either a conehead or saggy look, at least with the size/shape of my head - but overall I wanted it for warmth and it achieves that. The floppy top can be reduced/fixed with a mirror, but I'm just too lazy to care.
on November 25, 2012
I am very happy with all aspects of the hat: comfort, warmth, quality, price.
Only minor thing I don't like is that it's sewn double layers, so it turns inside out, if you pull it off the top of your head.
on February 22, 2013
This is a really good quality beanie. I work in a freezer in temps of 30 below 0 and this keeps my head warm the entire time im in the abyss. It fits very well considering it being a one size fits all. Very satisfied.
on June 10, 2015
Its not the beanie i thought it was, Under Armour use to make a hat that was my absolute favorite and i can't find it now. I am bummed! It was a black hat with a silver silky lining and a white logo.
on December 13, 2012
I use this hat when working out, usually to keep me warm until my body heats up. It is made well. It fits my head well, about medium size with other hats. The hat does have a fleece lining inside.
on January 13, 2014
I liked the hat but it could have been much bigger, the inside skin of this beanie was well made and sewn but it adds another layer which tightens up the overall fit, it was one size fits all?
on January 6, 2013
My grandson loves this hat! Well made, good fit, and perfect for chilly days and cold nights. Easy to fold and keep in a coat pocket, too. Thanks, Under Amour for another great product!
on February 25, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this product. Its soft, fits well, and keeps my head extremely warm. I would recommend this to everyone. I love under armour products.

See 1 answered question