5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!
Published on June 1, 2009 by Jan Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars great music
love this cd, it is my first recording of this artist. Love the music that he makes. love the speed inwhich I get items from amazon.
Published on October 27, 2011 by wanta know

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!, June 1, 2009
This review is from: Sides (Audio CD)
I discovered this artist while roaming around [...]. His work was described as "Acoustic Folk Pop". Checked it out and WOW! STUNNING! Justin's voice is enchanting, the unadorned acoustic music is lovely. Thanks, Amazon, for making the debut CD of this artist available to us! This is beautiful, uplifting, melodic music -- very sweet to the ears of this lover of Blues and Folk. Justin's personal story is also remarkable, a triumph over severe health challenges. His next CD is due to be released June 2. Can't wait for that and for all the CD's that (I hope) will follow. Justin's talent and his spirit seem to be invincible. Highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars great music, October 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job!, May 4, 2010
This review is from: Sides (Audio CD)
I had a great experience. This item arrived on time and as described. I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Thanks!

Sides
Sides by Justin Hines (Audio CD - 2007)
Rate and Discover Movies